BHP

BHP Employee Reviews

BHP is a good place to work. There's emphasis on work-life balance, open to Employee feedback and actions taken based on anonymous surveys... However, frequent re-structuring results sometimes in layoffs. Workplace culture is collaborative.
Offer flexibility to work from home. Very culture diversified and respect each other. Free coffee and fruits all day Good management & transparency Fast pace enviromment
It was alright I learn a few things from the HR Department and the team that I work with is family orientated. Gain knowledge and training on my skills.
Flexibility working environment applied in the company that makes the employee can do their job anywhere and anytime. The company also make sure the learning for employee is continuous where employee will be assigned to the certain class of skill based on the job specification needs.
Pros
Medical Benefit Unlimited
Cons
Poor Management Decision
We focus on our culture as it enables performance. Every employee should understand how their work contributes to achieving our strategy on safety and productivity, should work in an environment where it is ‘safe to speak up’ and be able to take up their full accountability. We believe a culture of care, trust and inclusion unlocks safety and productivity, and makes sure everyone feels able to bring their whole self to work every day.
Pros
Festive celebrations, yoga and zumba classes
While I was working here I attended courses and certification to continuously improvise myself and the organisation certainly encourage the employees to keep learning and moving forward. One of my best working experience and I would be delighted to join back such companies should there be any relevant opportunities in near future
It was a new shared services, jobs were brought down from Australia to Malaysia. I have learnt so many new task within one year. It was a learning curve throughout the year. I am glad was given an opportunity to work on Australia payroll using SAP tool.
Pros
Free breakfast, biscuits, hot & cold drinks, corn flakes, fruits
Cons
Nil
BHP is better than other shared services company in malaysia. It gives good work life balance and job exposure. Company also focus on employees development plan
Pros
Work life balance and culture
Cons
none so far
Working at BHPB was excellent, which provided a good work life balance. The business worked great as all employees worked togther as a team to meet common goals.
Pros
Great work location with all teh mod cons
Cons
Had to take into account different time zones when working...