Big Pharmacy

Big Pharmacy Employee Reviews

there is nothing about the company that i do not like. the environments are adaptable and not stressful. i like to work there, actually, not only at the pharmacy, but other places as well, because i like jobs that can make myself busy with all the works given.
Lots of work to be done. But overall, teamwork is tip top and the the stressful environment actually good for anybody working there. I work as a sales assistant but I have to know every responsibilities for each role of staff there. It is just sometimes, we have to stayback due to extend of closing session.
I am working from 8:45 until 5pm on morning shift and working hours on night shift is 1:30pm until 9:45. I have learn about how to serve customer, how to check blood pressure,glucose and lipid test. I also learn about retail management and learn about product. The workplace very clean and nice. The hardest part of my work is how to handle problem customer. The most enjoyable part is have a good and friendly friend.
My job scope in community pharmacy includes check the stocks level, dispense medications with pharmacists supervision, and provide advice regarding health problems to the patients. I learnt to be more approachable to the patients and able to provide my professional views to the patients. The workplace culture is quite tiring but enjoyable as it gets quite busy especially on the weekends. The hardest part of the job I found is provide my professional advice to conditions that I not familiar with as I still have heaps to learn throughout my career. However, I enjoy the job very much and ready to learn new things each day.
Pros
prices cheaper compared to other community pharmacy
Cons
long duration of working
Everyday at work is filled with fun & joy, interacting to customers & colleagues improves my interpersonal skills. I've learned to be patient towards troubled customers and improved my stress management. My co-workers are very helpful & they've a very good team bonding / team spirit. The hardest part of the job is I have to hold on to my hunger & serve customers first before i could go out to have my meal, but this is still manageable. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get to meet many kinds of human characteristics everyday at work & I get a chance to improve their health conditions - to have a better & healthy lifestyle.
Pros
Food sponsorship from suppliers on & off
Cons
Standing & running for long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Big Pharmacy?
  1. Employee Reviews