Big Pharmacy

Big Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Malaysia12 reviews

basic salary for fresh graduate is underpaid. you need to do more sales in order to achieve the supposed the basic salary of fresh graduates.

it's a long working hrs. the HR promised to give me 2 days off but when I was assigned to move from my former outlet. suddenly, I only got 1 day off. it depends on the outlet management. there are some outlet management are okay but not all. in fact, your off day is not like your off day because you still need to receive calls and messages

A bad place to work with, no increment and bonus after 1 Yr, too much of target, stressful life

I have been working there fr almost 2 years , I only had increment once and no bonus at all. Too many work load with lots of rules n regulations. Not allowed to have breakfast.

Pros

Angpow rm20 fr Chinese New year

Cons

Calculative on short hour upon punch in..but not included the excess hour when we ho back late

Stressful and poor management team

Pharmacist underpaid, still with high workload, working life, culture and management sucks. You will not know who are you after you work under them. Meaningless life. Always stress yet underpaid.

Pros

Commission product wide range.

Cons

Short breaks, no life, poor management and working culture.

stressful environment

no time for self management. break time 1 hour only for 12 to 14 hours work. stressful environment. toxic colleagues. gossips during working hours. lack of teamwork. staffs not following rules. management very biased.

Pros

product incentives

Cons

short breaks. no time for self management.

Stressful and tiring but have good staff and strong teamwork.

Stressful even on your off day people will still call you or whatsapp disturbing your one day off in a week. Standing too much. Do receiving and ordering while standing or get interupt by customer. You will get back pain and foot pain while you working here. But you have a very good team mates and understanding manager.

Pros

free product training, sunday allowence, attendace allowence

Cons

Short breaks, body pain and headache

Fast paced working place

A fast paced working place, fast turnover rate, have to keep training the staff. Good working environment, just that need to meeting after working hours.

competitive

overall is good, but the retail management can be improve, long hours due to the work nature, limited work life balance. sales training is good and attractive incentives

Pros

good sales training

Cons

retail management

Fun and enjoy

there is nothing about the company that i do not like. the environments are adaptable and not stressful. i like to work there, actually, not only at the pharmacy, but other places as well, because i like jobs that can make myself busy with all the works given.

Strong bonding with staff

Lots of work to be done. But overall, teamwork is tip top and the the stressful environment actually good for anybody working there. I work as a sales assistant but I have to know every responsibilities for each role of staff there. It is just sometimes, we have to stayback due to extend of closing session.

Clean workplace

I am working from 8:45 until 5pm on morning shift and working hours on night shift is 1:30pm until 9:45. I have learn about how to serve customer, how to check blood pressure,glucose and lipid test. I also learn about retail management and learn about product. The workplace very clean and nice. The hardest part of my work is how to handle problem customer. The most enjoyable part is have a good and friendly friend.

Productive and Enjoyable

My job scope in community pharmacy includes check the stocks level, dispense medications with pharmacists supervision, and provide advice regarding health problems to the patients. I learnt to be more approachable to the patients and able to provide my professional views to the patients. The workplace culture is quite tiring but enjoyable as it gets quite busy especially on the weekends. The hardest part of the job I found is provide my professional advice to conditions that I not familiar with as I still have heaps to learn throughout my career. However, I enjoy the job very much and ready to learn new things each day.

Pros

prices cheaper compared to other community pharmacy

Cons

long duration of working

Team Building / Helping each other to achieve better health / Multi-tasking

Everyday at work is filled with fun & joy, interacting to customers & colleagues improves my interpersonal skills. I've learned to be patient towards troubled customers and improved my stress management. My co-workers are very helpful & they've a very good team bonding / team spirit. The hardest part of the job is I have to hold on to my hunger & serve customers first before i could go out to have my meal, but this is still manageable. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get to meet many kinds of human characteristics everyday at work & I get a chance to improve their health conditions - to have a better & healthy lifestyle.

Pros

Food sponsorship from suppliers on & off

Cons

Standing & running for long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits