Black Canyon Restaurant

Black Canyon Restaurant Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

3.2Salary & Benefits

Productive and good place

Good place to learn as kitchen crew,senior staff and manager are awesome who's ready to train new staff do to their daily duties,and also good salary.

Very productive

I enjoyed with the working environment especially the staffs are very helpful. I learnt so many things not just by providing excellent services to the customers but communication and teamwork are very important day by day.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Unbalanced life

Good peoples

good place to work part time with, good people , fun and the interior is good. you will have a 1 day break in a week. overall is fine. good for part timer.

Fun work place

Nice working place , staff meal provided . got many benefit and bonus every year . Busy outlet that makes you got so many overtime .. Selling thai food , overall about the food is delicious .

Pros

Free lunch and dinner

Cons

Short breaks

High salary for staff

Nice place for work cause everybody busy getting money and don't have time for playing phone. Have a nive manager and understanding staff. But difficult to get full time.

Pros

Free meal for staff 2 times a day.

Cons

Long break

productive and responsiblity restaurant

im enjoy my work and give all out to the restaurant . i work with my team . we all are give customer enjoy their lunch . my manager also work together . he is a good leader . he teach me from zero to so many things can i do . the mangement is all good . their gift me a chance to work there and i learn a lot of experience

Pros

free lunch

Cons

1hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Black Canyon Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits