Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Reviews

Malaysia32 reviews

Fun environment but a lot of work for the minimal pay

A very fun place to work. Gets very busy which can be stressful. Managers are the best!1!1!! So understanding of student and part timer lifestyles. People you work with vary from store-to-store but all round nice people. A lot of work for low pay (6.50/hr). When I first started didn't know what to do but after working for a while got the groove and became super productive. I do feel the pay is very low and there is also a lack of staff at almost all stores because of low rentention and even so there is no retention bonus for employees which is dissapointing. Basically no incentives for part timers and even for full timers there is a process to asking for days off. Wonderful place to work otherwise, super enjoyable. But the pay is not competitive which is the main reason for low rententiom. Hopefully, it will be increased further.

Pros

1 free drink at rm13.50 and below per shift, Fun people to work with, Making drinks is a fun process, EPF deductions

Cons

short breaks (5 mins for every hour), rigorous work schedule, low pay, heavy work load

Used to be happy work but then..

Just see my rating then you already know I used to be excited to work at there but everything changed and i can’t continue work at there what’s important is my mental health than money

stressful and fast-paced

I worked as a juice maker ,trained for like few hours and they expect you to remember every single thing like you have photographic memories.Management is so-so but strict. they also are very strict with sop and hygiene ,so please pay more attention to that area.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

no o.t

Fun workplace, multitasking is advantaged.

Fun workplace.. its just u have to be super fast because they’re not only receiving an order from walk in, also from grabfood and foodpanda.. if u work too slow, there will a lot of pending drinks..

Not worth it

My scheduled is from 5pm until 10pm but I need to work overtime without payment until 11pm just for cleaning. 1 hour literally just for cleaning without getting paid. Sometimes I was forced to work from 1pm until 11pm even though I already told them I can't (I am a student) since the agreement only for 5 hours. Really have bad management time and exploitation of employees.

Pros

Free 1 drink per day

Cons

Need to ot without getting paid, erratic scheduled

Fun worklplace

The interview is super easy. But the salary for part time is not that huge. It depends on the branch itself. But it so easy to make the beverages and had so much fun!

Pros

free drinks every day!

Cons

short breaks

Fun workplace

now I almost one year work in boost juice so far everything so good and such a fun workplace ,I also learn about managing the store while manager offday ,and also have a great teamwork with my colleagues

Pros

meal Allowance

Productive and fun workplace

What can I Say, I enjoyed working at Boost juice bars. I learned lot from working there. All my very friendly. Manager also teach me how to be a good leader to the crew. Overall, i am satisfied working there and miss the environment there.

Pros

Free lunch, relax.

Cons

Got shift

Not a fun place to work at

Still bearable, not so fun workplace, management is biased. Colleagues don’t get along with each other very well. Full with hypocrites and lazy staffs.

Pros

Get free juice

Cons

A lot

Productive working environment

I learned a lot from making juice to smoothie to stocks management. The workplace culture is great, everyone is friendly especially the manager. The job is not too hard but can be quite stressful during peak hours as they are a lot of customers need to be taken care of.

Pros

Free drink every day

工作輕鬆,工作環境中等

薪資過低,無法負擔生活費 員工福利低 衛生堪憂,有待加强 工作分工不清不楚 老闆不是很關心員工,也時常不在

Fun workplace

we make and keep commitments and also know how to work in real world environment. i am very happy worked with boost team because boost team gave me a lot of experience how to get a good communication with customers.

fun an interactive surrounding

With a small number of team member to set up the daily sale, i learnt how to start up a business. Not easy but possible. Each and everyone of us will have the opportunity to be at all department based on the provided schedule. Most of the staffs were trained to be very friendly to each other and of course to the customers. We have module to follow and SOP to be practiced.

Productive and cooperative

My day went by with productive tasks and the team I used to work with, was so cooperative. At the same time, the workplace culture was encouraging and laid back.

Environment.

Easy to learn and memorise the drinks as the recipe are well prepared and showed, it is easier for new staff to get used on how to make it. The staff are also very helpful and friendly. You got to learn on how to approach customer and be able to upsell by suggesting what drink suits the customers' well.

Suggested place for teenagers to work.

Good place for beginners to start work. Environment with friendly people. They give you trainning period for you to know the SOP in the store. Clean workplace.

Fun to Working with Boost

There are two shifts available. The morning shift usually begins with arranging the products out in the refrigerator shelves, prepping fruits, and putting out all the ingredients and supplies out for usage. Then, the cash register will be booted, prepare a stock inventory, and replace any ingredients, products or supplies that are inadequate. The night shift usually ends by general cleaning of the store, juicers, blenders and any other equipment. Dry products that are on display will be restored into locked shelves. The cash register will be settled for closing. A typical day at work would include making juice drinks for customers, explaining about the products' benefits and recommending the brand to customers. My working environment is very healthy, friendly and helpful co-workers and more often than not, they turn out to be your friends. Hardest job for me was to empty out the trash in the refuse chamber. I need to have another person helping me out to carry the trash bags to the trash drums because they're very heavy. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was communicating with customers.

Pros

Meal Allowance

Cons

Short Breaks

Great colleagues!

Great colleagues, very friendly and engaging. I would want to settle down working at this company. You can have fun and work at the same time. Although this is a very small group of people and the benefit the company has to offer is a bit lacking

Fun place

As my experience, this company teach me a lot of knowledge such as teamwork, punctuality and sincerity. I learn on how to attract customer and serve them nicely.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Short break

Fun environment of workplace

I had a lot of fun working at boost juice. I get to try all of the drinks because we get the staff meals and the other workers also was very nice. Had a good working experience.

Fun and exciting during work time

I have learn so many things during working time , dont have any problem with my employer. I have been worked with full of comitment. My boss such a good and nicer man.

Cons

Far from my house

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits