Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Reviews for Barista

Barista5 reviews
Malaysia5 reviews

the job is easy and is fun with the right management

The work is enjoyable and fast paced. With the right management and good teamwork, working here can be a really fun way to make daily pocket change. you only have to cut fruit and make drinks, so relatively easy.however, sometimes management will try and cut down hours, leaving you alone to deal with customers and delivery during busy rush hours. if management wasn't so stingy in giving workers more hours, maybe more part timers would stay.

Not worth it

My scheduled is from 5pm until 10pm but I need to work overtime without payment until 11pm just for cleaning. 1 hour literally just for cleaning without getting paid. Sometimes I was forced to work from 1pm until 11pm even though I already told them I can't (I am a student) since the agreement only for 5 hours. Really have bad management time and exploitation of employees.

Pros

Free 1 drink per day

Cons

Need to ot without getting paid, erratic scheduled

Not a fun place to work at

Still bearable, not so fun workplace, management is biased. Colleagues don’t get along with each other very well. Full with hypocrites and lazy staffs.

Pros

Get free juice

Cons

A lot

Fun workplace

we make and keep commitments and also know how to work in real world environment. i am very happy worked with boost team because boost team gave me a lot of experience how to get a good communication with customers.

fun work place environment, all the staff is really kind and helpful..

i really enjoyed working with this company, the workers are really friendly and helpful.. there's no really stressful job while working.. working environment is really fun and chill

Pros

every staff get a meal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits