Boost Juice

Cashier/Sales2 reviews
Malaysia2 reviews

2.9Salary & Benefits

Fun Workplace

There are two shifts available. The morning shift usually begins with arranging the products out in the refrigerator shelves, prepping fruits, and putting out all the ingredients and supplies out for usage. Then, the cash register will be booted, prepare a stock inventory, and replace any ingredients, products or supplies that are inadequate. The night shift usually ends by general cleaning of the store, juicers, blenders and any other equipment. Dry products that are on display will be restored into locked shelves. The cash register will be settled for closing. A typical day at work would include making juice drinks for customers, explaining about the products' benefits and recommending the brand to customers. My working environment is very healthy, friendly and helpful co-workers and more often than not, they turn out to be your friends. Hardest job for me was to empty out the trash in the refuse chamber. I need to have another person helping me out to carry the trash bags to the trash drums because they're very heavy. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was communicating with customers.

Pros

free drink every working day

Cons

job advancement, salary enhancement is hard to come by.

Enjoy

Enjoy working which the staff can experienced every part such as cutting the fruits, blending, and cashier. Learning on how to cleaning well the machine and manage well.

Pros

Free boost juice

Cons

working too long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits