Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader4 reviews
Malaysia4 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

What can I Say, I enjoyed working at Boost juice bars. I learned lot from working there. All my very friendly. Manager also teach me how to be a good leader to the crew. Overall, i am satisfied working there and miss the environment there.

Pros

Free lunch, relax.

Cons

Got shift

Fun workplace, multitasking is advantaged.

Fun workplace.. its just u have to be super fast because they’re not only receiving an order from walk in, also from grabfood and foodpanda.. if u work too slow, there will a lot of pending drinks..

Very fun workplace, great for first job

I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at boost. As it was my first job, i felt like it was a very good transition into the working industry. Colleagues were extremely understanding and outgoing making working less stressful. Working environment is extremely fun, especially with great music and people around. Each member has certain stations theyre in charge with and that required good team work and management as well as communication. As a part timer i could work at my own schedule and that was appreciated as I am a student. Overall, I dont have much negative to say about this company. I honestly enjoyed my time working here and would like to thank Boost for giving me such opportunity.

Pros

Great collegues, fun work environment, good music, wide variety of customers, increases self interaction skills

Cons

Short breaks, No commission or overtime for part timers

Fun workplace

Tired but you'll get the fun. Boost will give you boost drink as a meal , extra payment with extra work , be kind and humble , smile everytime with the customer.

Pros

Boost drink as a meal

Cons

A little tired . Just a little

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Boost Juice?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Boost Juice
  • Team Leader
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?