Boost Juice

Boost Juice Employee Reviews for Team Member

Team Member6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews

2.9Salary & Benefits

Productive-working environment, but not worth the salary.

I used to enjoy working at Boost Juice Bars. However, I couldn't cope working there as a lot of stores seem to lack of manpower where you have to cover here and there, and the salaries weren't enough if you're living in Klang Valley area.

Fun environment but a lot of work for the minimal pay

A very fun place to work. Gets very busy which can be stressful. Managers are the best!1!1!! So understanding of student and part timer lifestyles. People you work with vary from store-to-store but all round nice people. A lot of work for low pay (6.50/hr). When I first started didn't know what to do but after working for a while got the groove and became super productive. I do feel the pay is very low and there is also a lack of staff at almost all stores because of low rentention and even so there is no retention bonus for employees which is dissapointing. Basically no incentives for part timers and even for full timers there is a process to asking for days off. Wonderful place to work otherwise, super enjoyable. But the pay is not competitive which is the main reason for low rententiom. Hopefully, it will be increased further.

Pros

1 free drink at rm13.50 and below per shift, Fun people to work with, Making drinks is a fun process, EPF deductions

Cons

short breaks (5 mins for every hour), rigorous work schedule, low pay, heavy work load

Productive working environment

I learned a lot from making juice to smoothie to stocks management. The workplace culture is great, everyone is friendly especially the manager. The job is not too hard but can be quite stressful during peak hours as they are a lot of customers need to be taken care of.

Pros

Free drink every day

fun an interactive surrounding

With a small number of team member to set up the daily sale, i learnt how to start up a business. Not easy but possible. Each and everyone of us will have the opportunity to be at all department based on the provided schedule. Most of the staffs were trained to be very friendly to each other and of course to the customers. We have module to follow and SOP to be practiced.

Environment.

Easy to learn and memorise the drinks as the recipe are well prepared and showed, it is easier for new staff to get used on how to make it. The staff are also very helpful and friendly. You got to learn on how to approach customer and be able to upsell by suggesting what drink suits the customers' well.

Productive and fun workplace

Boost Juice Bar Berhad has treated me really well and provided me with the training I needed in order to start working. Other than that, Boost juice bar berhad really is a fun place to work

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Inadequate salary, not enough working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits