Boost Juice

Boost Juice Job Security & Advancement reviews

Malaysia33 reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Productive-working environment, but not worth the salary.

I used to enjoy working at Boost Juice Bars. However, I couldn't cope working there as a lot of stores seem to lack of manpower where you have to cover here and there, and the salaries weren't enough if you're living in Klang Valley area.

Fun workplace

we make and keep commitments and also know how to work in real world environment. i am very happy worked with boost team because boost team gave me a lot of experience how to get a good communication with customers.

Great colleagues!

Great colleagues, very friendly and engaging. I would want to settle down working at this company. You can have fun and work at the same time. Although this is a very small group of people and the benefit the company has to offer is a bit lacking

Fun place

As my experience, this company teach me a lot of knowledge such as teamwork, punctuality and sincerity. I learn on how to attract customer and serve them nicely.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Short break

Fun and exciting during work time

I have learn so many things during working time , dont have any problem with my employer. I have been worked with full of comitment. My boss such a good and nicer man.

Cons

Far from my house

Fun workplace

i learned how to be polite with our customer. The management so far okay. I love to learn and achieve experience because with experience i can improve myself.

Pros

Free beverages

Fun Workplace

There are two shifts available. The morning shift usually begins with arranging the products out in the refrigerator shelves, prepping fruits, and putting out all the ingredients and supplies out for usage. Then, the cash register will be booted, prepare a stock inventory, and replace any ingredients, products or supplies that are inadequate. The night shift usually ends by general cleaning of the store, juicers, blenders and any other equipment. Dry products that are on display will be restored into locked shelves. The cash register will be settled for closing. A typical day at work would include making juice drinks for customers, explaining about the products' benefits and recommending the brand to customers. My working environment is very healthy, friendly and helpful co-workers and more often than not, they turn out to be your friends. Hardest job for me was to empty out the trash in the refuse chamber. I need to have another person helping me out to carry the trash bags to the trash drums because they're very heavy. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was communicating with customers.

Pros

free drink every working day

Cons

job advancement, salary enhancement is hard to come by.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Juice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Boost Juice
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?