Bosch

Bosch Employee Reviews

Malaysia73 reviews
Good place for internship program.Have good allowance for intern.Nice and beautiful place .Have canteen and also clinic.Good environment. High security.
Productive and fun workplace
I had learned a lot in this company while I doing my internship. this is because in my department that has two sections there are blue collar and white collar sections. blue-collar is for the lower management like operator, admin clerk and etc. for my job scope is blue-collar that I need to cover more than 500 workers that has foreigners and local workers. the workplace so relaxed and peaceful and people always help me when I need their bits of help.
Friendly
All the staff there is friendly and work as a team. Supervisor and colleague willing to teach all the knowledge they know . flexi working hours, good environment.
productive and fun workplace
comfortable workplace and good canteen environment. Food halal for Muslim people. Easy parking for employee. Good environment to work.
The security level at the company is tight and secure.
13 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.
Productive and fun workplace
the culture of this company is amazing. friendly and fast paced workplace. everyone in this company is helpful and treated people with respect. well maintained general facilities.
Good working environment
Good working environment
Learn to do jobs in groups

Great management

Excellent workplace culture

Easy to handle the jobs

Supportive leader and teammates
20 February 2020
— Your Bosch Team
A non multicultural company full of interns
Too many interns that they sort of got used to tell interns to do works such as collecting letters, wash and cut fruits, decorate the department and bring water for them.
productive and competitive
a very productive workplace where every morning we will have a briefing on how much production that we should meet on that day. we will be working in group.
Supportive colleague
Short meeting every Friday morning with short and simple game added. Colleague are all supportive even though there are some of them comes from other country.
Work experience
When i work that company its was super experience. The company employees are very friendly and hardworking too. The salary they give for my internship is enough. I really love the place to work.
Workplace culture
Senior staff always ready to share their knowledge with new staff. I also able to learn new thing that out from my study in University. Give opportunity to improve your skill.
Balance
The good things
A progressive and diverse organisation always looking for new ideas and seeking feedback from all levels of staffing to improve services. Given autonomy over your work and no micro-management. Feel like a valued employee and part of a team. Pays really well.
Productive and fun workplace
Great boss that always support your mental and physical health. The staff were easy to contact should problems arise. Leave application is easy too. Department hr willing to help when problem arise.
12 November 2019
We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoy the benefits our company offers. Our 130+ years of history has taught us cultural diversity is a key factor for the long-term corporate success of Bosch. Therefore, we aim to offer equal career growth opportunities to all of our associates and are often looking into ways we can improve, which we can do through reviews such as yours. Thank you for providing feedback!
— Your Bosch Team
Productive in working with other employees from other department
A typical day at work- Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm.

What did I learn? I knew how to utilise SAP systems and Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint..

Workplace Culture- All of the employees from different departments were friendly and well-cooperated.
Fun workplace, Learn New Skills
I have learnt a lot of SAP system knowledge at there. Beside that, given the opportunity to meet new people and interact with them. The only disadvantage is the foods served in the cafe taste not really good.
11 October 2019
Very conventional work environment
During my internship there, I was very fortunate to have work with one of the most experienced and professional set of managers in the Facilities Management Dept.

They were very enabling for the newbies to learn, grow and participate in daily operations.
Worklife balance is very balanced.
i enjoyed working in Robert Bosch because the people there are very kind and supportive when i working as an Intern. I love working there is because i learn much and the work life balance is very balanced.
Great culture, environment and management
A good company to work with a great culture and environment. The employees are very professional and respectful to each other as well. In terms of the remuneration, it meets the expectation.
Process engineer
As a process engineer trainee I’ve learned so many things regarding the production and also office admin jobs as well . I’ve learn how to improve a production line productivity. How to improve and increase the output . Hey
22 November 2019
Condusive workplace environment
Very good place to work as the staffs are very supportive and helpful, work culture is also good as all races can mix and get along. Management oversea requirements needed at work place.
Pros
Subsidies coupon for canteen break
Cons
Limited parking space for staffs
Work life balance
A very relax place to work. I really wish to continue but unfortunately i am a contract based. a very good benefit company. i learned to use SAP system.