Brandt International Sdn Bhd

Brandt International Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia27 reviews

Normal Work Place

i can't say much , it's not that so good or that bad . still everywhere have the good and bad . helpful and aggressive .. they must work on supporting their employer cause they are the back end for their faces .

Bad system management

Working here was a bad decision. Bad management cause nobody cares how you feel or you’ll be unheard. Management system is crazy. No work life balance. Worked with many companies and never seen a company treats employees such as this recruitment firm. My experience here was awful. Glad that I’m out of here. Think twice before applying for this company.

Pros

Friends

Cons

Management, mental health

Great TLs and amazing colleagues

Multiracial friends, always having fun, always giving our best, everything is amazing. U definitely going to learn something here. Management getting better, they listen to your concerns, please no MC, and always deliver. Work only 8 AM-5 PM. No OT unless you wanted it. Give it a try guys, you would not regret it, marks my one year this month, I'm going to look for another job for another experience. Got twice increment, not much but they gave. Alhamdulillah. Living in COVID is hard guys, keep going!

Pros

Amazing activities, amazing office environment, QA best, bossess best, HR paling best!

Cons

Fast paced

worst company ever

nothing is good about this company, do not apply to work in here, or you will regret it.the management is so un systematic,the other will say other things, and another person will say another things,overall its worst.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everythings is worst in here

As its a BPO industry competition is applicable.. However, management structure could have been better and be more employee welfare concern. Otherwise, nothing much

very good

it's avery good agency to work with wit good salaries, the management is good, will always help to assist us if have issue with work. overall it's very good company

Working for Brandt’s wasn’t the best

Brandt’s has been criticised to be the agency that has the least benefits and pay. The management of Brandt’s isn’t very well organised as there were multiple times when the pay had been delayed

Call centre

Balanced worklife and a very enjoyable place to work. Team Leaders are very dedicated to assist on any issue on the floor. A company that pays above market value for qualified employees.

A very relaxing work environment

A good place for you if you want to avoid stressful work environment. Work in shift is quite boring since the night shift does have that many people in the office because most workers are in office hours but everyone is very friendly in the office including the bosses.

Good work culture.

Mainly about promoting their products packages via phone call. Its really enjoyable to work at this company cause their work environment is lively and more importantly the management is care about their staff. They always had games and some other activities to release their stress cause of their jobs to deal with various kind clients.

good working environment.

working as a team and as we are muslim we allowed to perform our prayer especially friday prayer.working environment is fun at the same time,will feel pressure.

High pressure with less benefit for the job or position offered

Stressful environment with no professional guidance. Too much ad-hoc requests i.e. required to work on off days within the short notice given (less than 24 hours).

Vibrant and family friendly working environment

Goals driven working culture. The supervisor give the opportunity for us to explore and challenge ourselves within his authority in order to achieve both short term and long term goals.

A good workplace to start your career

Typical day at work would be the normal shift hours work. Night is quite calm due to less people in the office Management is very good at handling stuff Hardest part would be the HOD do not really understand the jobscope since the company more focus on customer service rather than technical support. Enjoyable part would be all colleageous are friendly.

Pros

Beautiful office environment

Cons

Shift working hours

Good place

I really like working in here, due to all workers in here can work in team. Its allocate at a very nice area with a nice facilities and good working environment.

Pros

Teamwork

Cons

Salary

fun place

Need to reply to customer enquiry about Mesra card and other product of petronas. there work culture is fun and systematic . the management is very supportive to all staff

Productive and fun workoplace .

Encourage healthy competition among telesales as all are aiming for the highest commission .Working environment is very fun and friendly .Teamwork are the most important in order to achieve numbers day by day .

Pros

Fun working environment

Cons

Small Basic

standard work place

Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions

Pros

Team building

Cons

Training programs

Management need to be improved

I make sure I have completed all necessary communication for the week via email and in person, and create a list of priorities for next week. organization unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes.

A good environment

pros Very high pay. Good allowances (OT, medical, language, shift, training) Big network of people to know. (colleagues) No time wasted during work. Non-formal attires. Work-life balance. (time to go back means no work are brought back home) 5 days per week, 9 - 10 hours job. Cons Low sales commission. Hectic work load. (non-stop inbound calls) Tendency to get scold by customers OR supervisors. Average office politics. Low promotion opportunity. Low growth opportunity. High turnover rate. Advice to Management Improve how front-liners in retail outlets are handling customers so that mistakes won't start from there. Give a heads up on ever changing products or services like a week earlier rather than last minute (1 day before termination of products).

Cooperative Environment

The client project in Brandt International was same as Upstream BPO Sdn Bhd. So my review for Brandt International is same as Upstream BPO. I spent a good time.

Pros

a healthy learning environment

Cons

Limited career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brandt International Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Brandt International Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?