Brandt International Sdn Bhd

Brandt International Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia31 reviews

Work wise is okay, management not so much

I loved my job, but I had to leave as they keep on promoting unworthy people who know how to “Fan” the management. No matter how hard you work and show result, you don’t feel appreciated. Some of us feels that way. The minute I got better offer, I chaw. The salary is okay-ish for fresh grad but low for people who have experience. This place is good for fresh grad for sure. However some of them work there like government worker. Slow, and no one says anything about it. The coaching session done by the TL for me atleast feels like no quality. The management then blame employee for “productivity” not being met and let go most of their staff because client is not happy and start to downsize. So unprofessional blaming others. They are the one who mass hiring those non quality people then point finger. KPI is there but seems useless. Glad I left. Not all management/employee is bad, just some of them. This info is true as of 2020. Maybe they change for the better now? Idk

Pros

Good for fresh grad looking for work experience with okay base salary

Cons

Favouritism, Not much of career advancement, not much of benefit

Supportive colleagues & proactive

Decent pay, supportive colleagues. But management can be improve. Need to stay when work hour is over. Due to meeting or overload work coming in 5 mins before shift end that is planned after work hour.

Good place to start off your career, not good in the long run

Working for this company has given me a lot of valuable experience that I can carry over for other opportunities that come my way. However, in the long run, to save your self the deterioration of your mental health and to avoid living in a cardboard box in the next 5 years, it's best to pack up and go after at least a year of working here.Work culture (lateral culture) is non toxic which is a plus, and the colleagues I have met here are amazing. However, management can definitely be better. Overall, it was not a mistake to work here as I have gained invaluable knowledge and experience and have met wonderful people. However, please leave when you get the necessary experience and go out to do better things.You deserve better. Aim higher.

Need to learn how to butter client

Would not recommend to work here long term, unless you are in dire need of a job (they literally hire anyone lol, even immature and incapable leads)You can have growth here but being the best isn't the way. Incapable employees who knows the right way to work around with clients will always stand a higher chance of growth here, because it's "client's way or the highway".HR is inefficient and lack of professionalism when communicating.Salary package is not attractive.Giving 2 stars just for the sake of wonderful colleagues I've met here.

Pros

Friendly colleagues

Bad system management

Working here was a bad decision. Bad management cause nobody cares how you feel or you’ll be unheard. Management system is crazy. No work life balance. Worked with many companies and never seen a company treats employees such as this recruitment firm. My experience here was awful. Glad that I’m out of here. Think twice before applying for this company.

Pros

Friends

Cons

Management, mental health

Great TLs and amazing colleagues

Multiracial friends, always having fun, always giving our best, everything is amazing. U definitely going to learn something here. Management getting better, they listen to your concerns, please no MC, and always deliver. Work only 8 AM-5 PM. No OT unless you wanted it. Give it a try guys, you would not regret it, marks my one year this month, I'm going to look for another job for another experience. Got twice increment, not much but they gave. Alhamdulillah. Living in COVID is hard guys, keep going!

Pros

Amazing activities, amazing office environment, QA best, bossess best, HR paling best!

Cons

Fast paced

worst company ever

nothing is good about this company, do not apply to work in here, or you will regret it.the management is so un systematic,the other will say other things, and another person will say another things,overall its worst.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everythings is worst in here

As its a BPO industry competition is applicable.. However, management structure could have been better and be more employee welfare concern. Otherwise, nothing much

very good

it's avery good agency to work with wit good salaries, the management is good, will always help to assist us if have issue with work. overall it's very good company

Normal Work Place

i can't say much , it's not that so good or that bad . still everywhere have the good and bad . helpful and aggressive .. they must work on supporting their employer cause they are the back end for their faces .

Working for Brandt’s wasn’t the best

Brandt’s has been criticised to be the agency that has the least benefits and pay. The management of Brandt’s isn’t very well organised as there were multiple times when the pay had been delayed

Call centre

Balanced worklife and a very enjoyable place to work. Team Leaders are very dedicated to assist on any issue on the floor. A company that pays above market value for qualified employees.

A very relaxing work environment

A good place for you if you want to avoid stressful work environment. Work in shift is quite boring since the night shift does have that many people in the office because most workers are in office hours but everyone is very friendly in the office including the bosses.

Good work culture.

Mainly about promoting their products packages via phone call. Its really enjoyable to work at this company cause their work environment is lively and more importantly the management is care about their staff. They always had games and some other activities to release their stress cause of their jobs to deal with various kind clients.

good working environment.

working as a team and as we are muslim we allowed to perform our prayer especially friday prayer.working environment is fun at the same time,will feel pressure.

High pressure with less benefit for the job or position offered

Stressful environment with no professional guidance. Too much ad-hoc requests i.e. required to work on off days within the short notice given (less than 24 hours).

Vibrant and family friendly working environment

Goals driven working culture. The supervisor give the opportunity for us to explore and challenge ourselves within his authority in order to achieve both short term and long term goals.

A good workplace to start your career

Typical day at work would be the normal shift hours work. Night is quite calm due to less people in the office Management is very good at handling stuff Hardest part would be the HOD do not really understand the jobscope since the company more focus on customer service rather than technical support. Enjoyable part would be all colleageous are friendly.

Pros

Beautiful office environment

Cons

Shift working hours

Good place

I really like working in here, due to all workers in here can work in team. Its allocate at a very nice area with a nice facilities and good working environment.

Pros

Teamwork

Cons

Salary

fun place

Need to reply to customer enquiry about Mesra card and other product of petronas. there work culture is fun and systematic . the management is very supportive to all staff

Productive and fun workoplace .

Encourage healthy competition among telesales as all are aiming for the highest commission .Working environment is very fun and friendly .Teamwork are the most important in order to achieve numbers day by day .

Pros

Fun working environment

Cons

Small Basic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brandt International Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Brandt International Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?