British American Tobacco

British American Tobacco Employee Reviews

In my first work placed in abroad it can learn for good knowledge and work culture so if its possible i can work with long else. Working hours should follow very good level
Pros
Food and snaks
Cons
Low hours
The worst place to work. In order to be in good books you need to lick your leaders and shine. If you don’t they will aim you and try their very best to ruined your name and Career. I had the worst team leads and managers. They often use vulgar words during any meeting or daily huddles. When you tend to give your own opinions they often slam you back on your face with words that shouldn’t be used. I have cried and was going through frustration. I was physically damaged
Pros
Good salary
Cons
The worst managers you will need to work with.
Permanent Position European client exposure Work-Life Balance 8 working hours organization EPF , Socso and Medical Card Friendly environment and good exposure
Dictatorship, worst leadership, favoritism and misuse of power from your line managers. You have to lick your way into the bosses good book in order for you to survive or maybe to have a little chance of advancement. Once you are marked by the bosses, that's it for your career in BAT... they can frame you and issue you a warning letter whenever they feel to. They threatened you and putting your work at stake and the HR couldnt or will not do anything about it.
Good at basic salary and start work training for graduate trainee.learning center for management trainee . Tobacco manufacturer management and process.
fun because have many friends but stressful work for getting the sales. management is not good enough,supervisor has not responsibble, not helping. we workers do all the work.
Very fast pace working environment, which is constantly changing for betterment. So much to learn. I an working in a Finance Hub in Asia Pacific region. Work load is very high,but the salary is pretty low comperetivly. But benifits are very good. Very hard to maintain work life balance.
more focused in finding fault in work than focusing on mentoring. Manger needs more training on how to lead! willing to teach but does not know who to manage down-liners.
being self motivated, disciplined and able to face challenging careers.Get high experience in British American Tobacco career, and have high confidence in the field of Security for the future.
Pros
Free lunch and good time for lunch
Cons
Healthcare very good
Very fast moving pace industry and can be very idealistic icon for consumer. Having said that, working in there have highest level of expectation. People here practically work intensive and active in release stress through social sport activities. So keep up with the pace if you want to stay ahead.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Iconic Product
the company well paid to their employees. very priorities in sales volume & also work under certain pressure at certain time. work politics sometimes worst. some managers only priorities certain race for promotion and increment. overall the company is good for stepping stone.
Pros
company benefits
Cons
work politics & racism
Able to adapt to few department in Finance , management cares about staff welfare and career advancement, free food & free transport provided and even annual free trip too , everybody works as a team to over come crisis during my employment time .
Benefits
Cons
Structure
Work is challenging and fun, you will learn about the importance of quality and not quantity. The management is very supportive in improving efficiency, output and cost cutting.I have learned how important is decision making, scheduling production demands, managing resources and etc.The most challenging part when there is no spare parts, think out of the box.The most enjoyable part is when you meet your demands and everything going as planned.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch
A great place to work! Has equal opportunity and diversity in the company. I wish I could get back to any BAT entity. I would recommend anyone to join the company.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
every month got activities managed by sportclub. very enjoyable when working here and friendly colleague. good management and culture. flexible working time
Pros
free meal, cigarette
I'm learn how to organized the work. Fun place to work. The hardest of the job, when there is a audit. The most enjoyable of the job when co-worker giving moral support during hard time.
An outstanding company which build my skills and a place where i develop my career.I have learn many improvement technology which had enhance my capability in completing my task.
Great company for entry level executive. A lot of Learning and good guidance for people around. Company provides many opportunities for training and development courses.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Restriction from government
This is an international company, so we have exposed with many cultures. A lot of benefit employee will get. Practising EHS. We are also provide with trainings. Company also provide meals and transport as well.
Pros
Free lunches, free transport and all family members have medical card.
If you enter as mid-career professional, you'll find yourself stagnant...career progression priorities are typically given to Management Trainees. Unfortunate culture for the rest of the folks, but it is what it is.
This company is very considerate about their employees.. gives you a global foot print and opportunity to travel. It is a good place to start your career.
Pros
Work LIfe balance
Cons
the line business is loosing its shine