Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd

Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews

Unprofessional management

Work was manageable, but manager have to concerns on staff welfare. Accounts have too many unnecessary SOP. Work during weekends no life and work balance. Salary poorly compensated. Poor attitude from manager and accounts head

Insane company

This is not a company. There is no way you could work at this place. Everyone left the place like a shopping mall. You will ended up being insane and worst could commit suicide.

Not well organize company

Good place to work but a big NO management.should really work on it instead keep wondering why high turnover in the office. Obviously its management problem of course. Dont get excited at first place on how the boss treat you so nice and wait till few months you feel the real situation over there and his true color. Honestly no career development here and salarywise so so only. You can work here for pitstop but no for long term. Well if you want to try how to work in war without good leadership you can take a dip. No harm. But be better careful if you wish to resign dont ever mess with the boss or he will hold your salary because he hold grundge towards u. Other than that. No harm to try to work here. Good luck !

Pros

Good colleagues of course

Cons

Staff welfare zero

One of the worst company to work with

A typical day at work for BC is dealing with accounting in the payment side. I learned to work under pressure. The "TOP" management have a poor attitude and little respect to their workers, besides all the shouting and at times swearing in the office. The hardest part of the job is when the management do not listen to the ideas or any suggestions to help improving but instead looking for faults in others and favouritism is a common practice in the company. It is a stressful job for me where the top management do not listen to the employee and overworked the workers by allowing to handle more than they can handle.

Pros

good collegues

Cons

poor management and poor attitude from top management

Unprofessional Management

The management at this company is so unprofessional and childish. They would hold your salary if they are not satisfied with your work. Blaming the staff for something that happened years ago. Scolding, shouting here and there is a normal day at the office. Some sense of favouritism here and there. You can see people entering and leaving this company like a shopping mall. Very frequent. Nobody can stay here for long as long as the management does not change his attitude towards staff.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Bad management

Fast paced environment that rewards independent ability

The work environment in this Company is different from other company that I have joined. Here, I am always reminded by my superiors and colleague to be responsible for my own job task. There is a lot of freedom working but that comes with gaining the trust of your boss and your colleagues. At first it was really hard. Really hard. But once you get through what they call the trial of fire, you'll find that it's one of the best places to work. If you've got potential, you'll be rewarded. The management listens to your ideas, but you'll be expected to defend them logically, as I learnt the hard way. In the end, it's very satisfactory to see your ideas be adopted into the Company and playing a part in building it. There's a lot to learn here. It's not a place to relax. The management is decisive in replacing bad apples to maintain a healthy working environment. If you're interested, be ready to put in some real work!

Not good place to work

Stressful workplace(it is true). Multitask and no prpoer job task.they will ask you to work and replace person who are resign that not within you jobscope.this one you have to trust me on this

Pros

Free dress code

Fun colleagues but not the top management

I've learned many things in this company especially I can do several things at one time, love the colleagues and vibes. However this company poorly manage their staff properly, double standards, and the worst part is the top management treated you as "Kuli". Highly recommend that top management can change their personality and attitude towards their staff.

Pros

No dress code

Cons

Double standars

Mentally unhealthy work environment

Workplace is okayManagement not profesional at all and biasSalary not up to standard and not according to study qualification and work experience or year in previous placeNo official work task given and no SOP Probation period end no increment given and no KPI for work performanceSalary not increase unless you are well like by management then salary will rise . Pity to the restWant to try to work here be prepare mentally strong

Pros

No proper dress code

Cons

No proper HR

Good environment to work with

I did learn many things while I worked with the company but i hope the top management can improve much better especially in terms of leadership and more concern about their employees well-being

A very fast pace environment and challenging

My typical day at work will be fully packed by handling over 250 over crew issues on over 16 different projects. This will cover all scope of HR to the fullest extent. The daily task will be bulk up with full scope tender request(ITB), staff contract arrangement, inductions, training, manning arrangement to offshore domestic and foreign, staff dispute, interviews, hiring, offshore work schedule, mobilization, work site visit offshore, document controlling, mobilizing team for new project, office HR issues, delegating meetings,meetings with clients, dealings with clients request on PPE safety requirements, boat and helicopter scheduling confirmations, reaffirming travel itinerary, approving leaves, approving crew salary advances, heading the company MEDIVAC team in emergency, corresponding with EPF & SOCSO on various issues and etc. I have learned the fullest extent of multi tasking and spending 70% of my days at the office upon clearing off my responsibility and duty to the company. The management has the similar amount of task and responsibilities and we are interdependent on each other to complete our task and review all issues and work as a team. My team are fully reliable and all task had been assigned accordingly therefore due to the fast pace and overwhelming condition i'm there to support them fully in emotional breakdown and high stress situation. The hardest part of the job will be the issuance of warning letters and dismissal where i'm the only person whom will be doing the task witnessing the impact towards the result made together with the management -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?