Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd

Malaysia11 reviews

Clear
1.5Job Security & Advancement

Not well organize company

Good place to work but a big NO management.should really work on it instead keep wondering why high turnover in the office. Obviously its management problem of course. Dont get excited at first place on how the boss treat you so nice and wait till few months you feel the real situation over there and his true color. Honestly no career development here and salarywise so so only. You can work here for pitstop but no for long term. Well if you want to try how to work in war without good leadership you can take a dip. No harm. But be better careful if you wish to resign dont ever mess with the boss or he will hold your salary because he hold grundge towards u. Other than that. No harm to try to work here. Good luck !

Pros

Good colleagues of course

Cons

Staff welfare zero

Fast paced environment that rewards independent ability

The work environment in this Company is different from other company that I have joined. Here, I am always reminded by my superiors and colleague to be responsible for my own job task. There is a lot of freedom working but that comes with gaining the trust of your boss and your colleagues. At first it was really hard. Really hard. But once you get through what they call the trial of fire, you'll find that it's one of the best places to work. If you've got potential, you'll be rewarded. The management listens to your ideas, but you'll be expected to defend them logically, as I learnt the hard way. In the end, it's very satisfactory to see your ideas be adopted into the Company and playing a part in building it. There's a lot to learn here. It's not a place to relax. The management is decisive in replacing bad apples to maintain a healthy working environment. If you're interested, be ready to put in some real work!

Good environment to work with

I did learn many things while I worked with the company but i hope the top management can improve much better especially in terms of leadership and more concern about their employees well-being

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits