Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd

Malaysia11 reviews

Clear
1.4Salary & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews

Fast paced environment that rewards independent ability

The work environment in this Company is different from other company that I have joined. Here, I am always reminded by my superiors and colleague to be responsible for my own job task. There is a lot of freedom working but that comes with gaining the trust of your boss and your colleagues. At first it was really hard. Really hard. But once you get through what they call the trial of fire, you'll find that it's one of the best places to work. If you've got potential, you'll be rewarded. The management listens to your ideas, but you'll be expected to defend them logically, as I learnt the hard way. In the end, it's very satisfactory to see your ideas be adopted into the Company and playing a part in building it. There's a lot to learn here. It's not a place to relax. The management is decisive in replacing bad apples to maintain a healthy working environment. If you're interested, be ready to put in some real work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• Bunga Cempaka Sdn Bhd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?