Bungkusit

Bungkusit Employee Reviews

Malaysia4 reviews

It was an interesting experience

It was my first real job after graduating high school. I was under a contract and embarrassingly, I'll admit I slacked off during the last month. Management was very all over the place to the point where sometimes I wondered what to do next as there were no orders or supervision. Even though I applied for an apprenticeship in design, they gave me a variety of other things to keep me busy like customer service, etc so that's good. I didn't get to collab with other employees either. On the bright side, the hire-ups were reasonable. When I had a problem that needed to be solved (such as payment related issues) they were patient enough to assist me. The only thing I struggled with with was lack of motivation factors. It's very hard to stay determined when sitting at a desk for long hours, but it was a remote job at the time so I'm not gonna complain. Plus, I hardly learned anything new while working here... If I had to sum everything up I'd say it's 'alright'.

a job for part time

*daily work (tengok berapa order boleh buat) *what i learn (boleh menguruskan masa penghataran dan menguruskan dengan pelanggan) *management (bungkusit adalah syarikat penghantaran yang memberi insentif tinggi *the best part of the job(hantar jauh dan pembayaran komisyen yg tinggi)

Enjoyable

Flexible time, enjoyable environment. They also given a good fare, bonus and other. Even the apps have problem, they solve the apps. I would recommended.

Fun,enjoy and have systematic management

Bungkusit rider is the on of the best job for a someone to seeking job for part time because it is not tied with time and the commission is affordable. The most enjoyable is when a rider get good pay from the other.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short brake

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bungkusit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Bungkusit Reviews by Location

Learn about Bungkusit in popular locations

• Bungkusit
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?