Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews

To someone who need work u can try to work at this company because it was so fun and have a good management that can handle our team and can have some fun during work.
I love working at burger king because there I got new experiences and I learned how to keep food clean, the surrounding area and the place to stand at each station.
Pros
Free meals
All I can conclude is the management really bad. They don’t paid enough all the employees salary. They cut everything. We work hard but then the salary is not worth at all. For those who want to work here, think twice!!! That’s all
Pros
No pros at all
friendly workers managers and I manage to be very fast so our customers feel great with our services . I now can work with pressure because we have a lot of customers during peak hours with very limit workers .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Enjoyable but tired when closing session.. U need to clean all shop and make it like really clean.. ....................................................
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No life
I worked in a Burger King branch in Malaysia for a month. The workplace is fun and I looked forward to work every day. However, the pay is very low and not enough to support myself.
Had so much experience in handling the kitchen and handling the cashier had a good experince in handling the stock at the kitschen where that is a big challenge
Working at burgerking fun, happy and have a nice of team work. They pay our Over time based on the day that we have to full. Even sometimes not enough crew, manager still helps us to do the order.
Chance to grow up in certain level. Just the management really not concern their operation crews. The salary is ok but no replacment offday for those who working full shift than 2 days.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Burger King?
In my experience working as a crew, I develop many useful skills although I had a short stint in the company. I learned to communicate with the customers as a cashier. I learned to become alert to the the upcoming orders as I work in cook station and all the other things that I have learned
Very good place to start your career it took me 7 months to become team leader and another two months to become assistant restaurant manager but you must work hard and be very responsible
Pros
Fast career progression
Cons
Stressful job
• it’s fun but a little bit tired because u have to stand when you work • i learn to work as a team also learn how to be a nice to customer • you cam eat buger as a staff meal and its great
Great opportunity on career advandce, good management team, i learn many things on how to manage crew, serve all customer needs and handle all complaints in proper ways.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short breaks
Stock management is fine, being cashier is fun and productive, need a communication skills in order to serve different races, must do a store cleanliness check more often
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No facilities like surau
fun working with friends who help each other. working in groups and according to morning and evening shifts. . Learn something new about how to make burger and others.
Pros
free food
Cons
shortbreak
It's nice when you work at Burger King because the salary is affordable . It's also fun because all the worker at the Burger King is extremely friendly and we can quickly used to work with.
Pros
Free food when break
Cons
healthcare
Fun place to work for meanwhile . Company gave meal for employee . The management no so good . There problems at management . Sometimes the company was good for staff
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Healthcare
The good thing is good place to learn and polish your soft skills.The challenges in Working long hours for closing shift. You can choose the shift working hour that you want.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Nice place to gain new experience and taught how to handle various situation and pressure. Had a great management with good leadership shown by managers.
Only have 4 outlets and most of the outlets not strong on sales, staff ,Traning . I have to ensure all the Store manager and supervisour. Have the knowledga on sales ,dtock freshness,customer service and stock managment
Pros
Full Time
Cons
Good place but i was one man show
A great opportunity to gain new experiences and skills including food safety, management and leadership. Great team member to work with and a good exposure. Need a really strong communication skill as you will deal with a lot of customers.
  1. Employee Reviews