Burger King

Burger King

Burger King Employee Review

I really enjoyed working at the drive thru windows.

I liked taking the orders from the drive thru and doing drive thru cashiering at the first and second windows. It was easy and fun to work at the drive thru. I also made drinks. I did have some problems in the past with coworkers and management who had attitude problems. I liked suggesting a variety of combo meals for the drive thru while I worked. I could suggest any combo meal that I wanted to when starting to take orders at the drive thru for each different customer and sometimes they'd want the meal I'd suggest. I would like to work for this company again. It's not hard to work your way up there to be an assistant manager in my opinion if you can tolerate some rudeness from others.

Pros

Fun coworkers and customers, fun at the drive thru cashiering and taking orders

Cons

Some rude management and coworkers at times

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Good experience and good salary but long hours,short staffing

Training around 1 month before posting to selected outlet. Learn a lot about fast food restaurants & management. No overtime for managers. Work more than 10hours most of week if not enough staff. But the salary is the best than other fnb for managers job.

Really work hard and cool job

I love as be a crew ,and I love to service customer give food take order preparing food for them , really love it,also I love burger and burger king too .

Pros

If I have change I be a crew back

Cons

Good

weak management

me and my team personally had a bad experience working at burger king. mainly because of the management & how our manager doesn’t care for us. they didn’t gave us overtime properly but forced us to do overtime and didn’t give us any allowance or gas money whenever we have to cover other outlets. but working there is quite fun & exciting. but considering you only get one off day after working 6 tiring days and get paid very poorly, it is disappointing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Burger King
  • I really enjoyed working at the drive thru windows.