Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews for Management Trainee

Management Trainee40 reviews

Found 40 reviews matching the searchSee all 50,990 reviews

I really enjoyed working at the drive thru windows.

I liked taking the orders from the drive thru and doing drive thru cashiering at the first and second windows. It was easy and fun to work at the drive thru. I also made drinks. I did have some problems in the past with coworkers and management who had attitude problems. I liked suggesting a variety of combo meals for the drive thru while I worked. I could suggest any combo meal that I wanted to when starting to take orders at the drive thru for each different customer and sometimes they'd want the meal I'd suggest. I would like to work for this company again. It's not hard to work your way up there to be an assistant manager in my opinion if you can tolerate some rudeness from others.

Pros

Fun coworkers and customers, fun at the drive thru cashiering and taking orders

Cons

Some rude management and coworkers at times

Fun workplace

Low pay but overall you get paid based off your skills which is why fast food positions are usually minimum wage because there beginner jobs . . . ..

nice food bad place

bad place to work at because it’s really fast paced and the managers be really weird. i like the food tho, you get free food on your breaks but the breaks are short

Cons

Productive fun work place.

Fun, easy, ok pay, time off, whoppers are good, free burgers, ten. Out. Of. Ten. Would recommend. B.

Management was horrible

The management was horrible. So bad that a new promo 2/$5 on your choice of 4 sandwiches and only being able to serve one of those 4 because store management didnt order the correct product. Shift manangers who were schueduled to open at 5 didnt show up until 7.

Pros

Cons

Seriously bad managment

Bad place with bad people

Management and most employees are very childish and managers lie to you like it means nothing. They treat you bad and make you feel like you have a shot for advancements just to see how much they can get you to do without really giving out raises. Also they play favoritism a lot so be prepared to be treated like dirt here at bk

Pros

It's fast food so it's not hard to learn

Cons

Almost everything except that it's not hard to learn

Dont work there now

New management sucks. Ever since the old boss left the store has fallen apart. This new boss doesn't know what she is doing and forces minors to work overnight hours

About Burger King

Once within their company, your personal life no longer matters. It’s all about Burger King. Be prepared to have many days where you may feel overwhelmed.

Nothing was ever hard working at burger king

I enjoyed working there. All the employees and customers became like family. It was hard leaving when I decided to go back to school. My managers were great the crew members were great there really isn’t anything I can complain about and say was hard.

Manager trainee

I gained more management and customer service experience. Opening and closing shifts, inventory reporting,as well as employee supervision. Learned greater cash handling skills.

Jobs at Burger King

Management Trainee positions
See more jobs

Bad experience

Didn’t give time to get accustomed to their company. Asked for more time but wouldn’t give it just wanted my keys back. Would not recommend to anyone.

It was terrible

Sure the first couple of months is fine but when you have to put up with customers just getting in your face it starts to take a toll on your mental health.

Pros

50% off lunch

Cons

Customers

Fun workplace

No work-life balance Need to do a full shift at least 3 days per week Off days will be on a rotational basis Crews will be supportive when I'm on shift

Not staff concerned

The company is not staff concerned.They aim at making profits and they fails in it too.Improper planning inside the restaurants and lack of facilities.

Good outstanding coming together to build making our staff apperciate there job.

Well trained., great outlook we were a team we pulled together an made oue company number 1. Being on time willing to work hard was a number priority.

Not the best

Burger king wasnt the best place to work do to the management at the time. They was very disrespectful and rude at all times. they only cared about their-selves and what they could do

Terrible Place to work

The store I worked was very unprofessional and unorganized. The store manager showed up for work under the influence. they were late for meetings while employees were on time.

Great Place to work

Honestly, it's a great job there's a lot of great people and its fun to be there. They take care of you and if you need to leave or something serious happens they understand the saying family comes first.

Pros

Great flexible times, They actually care about you

Cons

They dont like if you get over time

Fun place to work

No time off. Tried and call you in every day your off. Worried if the overnight would show up. If they didn't, wanted you to stay after working all day.

Pros

Free meal.

Cons

Too many hours worked.

Fun work place

My typical day work here is taking orders of the guest, showing them the new product. The most enjoyable part of the job here i meet true friends, we can be friends with the managers and we treat each other as a family.

Pros

Free food

Cons

overtime

First OFW

In Burgerking time this is my first work in abroad. I worked here as a Service crew and after a 6 months I start in trainning and I got to Crew trainor and after 3 months more I got trainning Supervisor.

Pros

Free Meal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Burger King
  • Management Trainee
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?