Burger King

Clear
2.8Salary & Benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 50,990 reviews

First OFW

In Burgerking time this is my first work in abroad. I worked here as a Service crew and after a 6 months I start in trainning and I got to Crew trainor and after 3 months more I got trainning Supervisor.

Pros

Free Meal

Fun workplace

Low pay but overall you get paid based off your skills which is why fast food positions are usually minimum wage because there beginner jobs . . . ..

nice food bad place

bad place to work at because it’s really fast paced and the managers be really weird. i like the food tho, you get free food on your breaks but the breaks are short

Cons

Productive fun work place.

Fun, easy, ok pay, time off, whoppers are good, free burgers, ten. Out. Of. Ten. Would recommend. B.

Bad place with bad people

Management and most employees are very childish and managers lie to you like it means nothing. They treat you bad and make you feel like you have a shot for advancements just to see how much they can get you to do without really giving out raises. Also they play favoritism a lot so be prepared to be treated like dirt here at bk

Pros

It's fast food so it's not hard to learn

Cons

Almost everything except that it's not hard to learn

Fun workplace in Convention

a typical day at work if we have not enough manager for the shifting. i also learned how to handle people how to manage the Restaurant & meet lots of professional people.

Pros

lots of Benefits

Cons

long hrs.

Worst place I have ever worked.

When I first started working for burger king I was working at a mall so it was always busy, didn't have much time to have a break or even a lunch break. I thought it couldn't get any worse until the first location closed down and I had to be transferred over to a different location and that's when it got even worse. The manager was so disrespectful, barely any help from other co-workers, no breaks and extremely long hours. It didn't like it to much.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short to no breaks, bad management.

Jobs at Burger King