Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews

Malaysia40 reviews

Found 40 reviews matching the searchSee all 49,307 reviews

Good experience and good salary but long hours,short staffing

Training around 1 month before posting to selected outlet. Learn a lot about fast food restaurants & management. No overtime for managers. Work more than 10hours most of week if not enough staff. But the salary is the best than other fnb for managers job.

Really work hard and cool job

I love as be a crew ,and I love to service customer give food take order preparing food for them , really love it,also I love burger and burger king too .

Pros

If I have change I be a crew back

Good

weak management

me and my team personally had a bad experience working at burger king. mainly because of the management & how our manager doesn’t care for us. they didn’t gave us overtime properly but forced us to do overtime and didn’t give us any allowance or gas money whenever we have to cover other outlets. but working there is quite fun & exciting. but considering you only get one off day after working 6 tiring days and get paid very poorly, it is disappointing.

Fun workplace

I'm so happy work at burger king, more things I was learn at the place, I learn how to cook, how the serve, ang etc, I just work for part time because I'm studying at that time,

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Healthcare, Annual leave

productivity and friendliness

Based on my previous work experience, this workplace has an encouraging work environment and a good working spirit.I look forward to working with higher positions again

Productive and fun workplace with other crew members

I love working at burger king because there I got new experiences and I learned how to keep food clean, the surrounding area and the place to stand at each station.

Pros

Free meals

BK Management so bad & terrified

All I can conclude is the management really bad. They don’t paid enough all the employees salary. They cut everything. We work hard but then the salary is not worth at all. For those who want to work here, think twice!!! That’s all

Pros

No pros at all

Best place to work

To someone who need work u can try to work at this company because it was so fun and have a good management that can handle our team and can have some fun during work.

productive and fun workplace

friendly workers managers and I manage to be very fast so our customers feel great with our services . I now can work with pressure because we have a lot of customers during peak hours with very limit workers .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

healthcare

Good And friendly company

Enjoyable but tired when closing session.. U need to clean all shop and make it like really clean.. ....................................................

Pros

Free meal

Cons

No life

Fun workplace but low salary

I worked in a Burger King branch in Malaysia for a month. The workplace is fun and I looked forward to work every day. However, the pay is very low and not enough to support myself.

Good Experience

Had so much experience in handling the kitchen and handling the cashier had a good experince in handling the stock at the kitschen where that is a big challenge

Being a crew in burgerking is the best thing ever

Working at burgerking fun, happy and have a nice of team work. They pay our Over time based on the day that we have to full. Even sometimes not enough crew, manager still helps us to do the order.

Good teamwork in team but not a good management.

Chance to grow up in certain level. Just the management really not concern their operation crews. The salary is ok but no replacment offday for those who working full shift than 2 days.

A fun and happening workplace

In my experience working as a crew, I develop many useful skills although I had a short stint in the company. I learned to communicate with the customers as a cashier. I learned to become alert to the the upcoming orders as I work in cook station and all the other things that I have learned

Fun place to work

Very good place to start your career it took me 7 months to become team leader and another two months to become assistant restaurant manager but you must work hard and be very responsible

Pros

Fast career progression

Cons

Stressful job

Good

• it’s fun but a little bit tired because u have to stand when you work • i learn to work as a team also learn how to be a nice to customer • you cam eat buger as a staff meal and its great

Fun workplace

Great opportunity on career advandce, good management team, i learn many things on how to manage crew, serve all customer needs and handle all complaints in proper ways.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Short breaks

Stock management is fine, being cashier is fun and productive, need a communication skills in order to serve different races, must do a store cleanliness check more often

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No facilities like surau

fun workplace

fun working with friends who help each other. working in groups and according to morning and evening shifts. . Learn something new about how to make burger and others.

Pros

free food

Cons

shortbreak

Busy

It's nice when you work at Burger King because the salary is affordable . It's also fun because all the worker at the Burger King is extremely friendly and we can quickly used to work with.

Pros

Free food when break

Cons

healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Burger King
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?