Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Crew Member9,286 reviews

Found 9,286 reviews matching the searchSee all 50,990 reviews

Good And friendly company

Enjoyable but tired when closing session.. U need to clean all shop and make it like really clean.. ....................................................

Pros

Free meal

Cons

No life

Nice people, low hours

When I joined the company they promised me full time hours with a decant hourly wage, however in the following weeks they have been cutting my hours till there less then part time. The other crew members are friendly and polite.

Pros

We get free food to a certain extent

Cons

Low hour

Terrible place to work

The worst place to work. You can barely get any days off and when you are there you get treated badly. Some of the mangers are the best people you will ever meet but the hiring manager is the worst.

It's good working with customers and their working hours are not good for someone with young children and dangerous area I live in

I've worked most of my years in this restaurant,the experience that I have today I got at Burger king in 2014 then resigned for personal reasons and re applied in 2021 and got accepted again,it's nice working there although sometimes there are challenges.Burger king have expanded and opened a lot of restaurants since 2013.It has grown a lot and that helps for job opportunities to the unemployed .

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

30 minutes break

Toxic environment

Consumers treat everyone like trash for the littlest things possible. Managers never do what they are supposed to with the exception of one. Managers take advantage of employees by making them do everything.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Shirt breaks, toxic environment

I enjoyed my time there.

I enjoyed working there during my time there. The managers were cool, The customers were friendly. The owner is nice as well. They really set the tone on being accurate, and cares about their customers.

Pros

$6 towards your meal

Cons

When people don’t come to work

It's alright

It's a minimum wage job. It's a fine starting job, although I could see how it would be dehumanizing if I had to work here as an adult. You need to pretty much do everything. A lot of cleaning. Managers were somewhat ok to work for. Employees would come and go quickly.

Crazy first job

Burger King was my first job. It gave me great experience when dealing with washing dishes. Everyone should know how to wash dishes. Love washing dishes. Oh, and making food was fun too. The best part was the shake machine(whenever it was up).

Fast paced and organized workplace

Working here was great and mostly fast-paced with little idle time between tasks. I learned many things about customer service and the fast food industry at this job with a positive environment and supportive peers. Overall, a great working experience.

Pros

Flexible hours, positive work environment, and good break system.

Cons

Long hours standing, hard on lower back, and tedious at times.

What is the best part of working at the company?Going homeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Lunch timeWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Don't know What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful

Jobs at Burger King

Crew Member positions
See more jobs

Toxic

Management is terrible and doesn't listen to concerns. Worked here for 3 years and quit in 2021 because they kept losing people and instead of replacing them they just expected long hours and more than 100% perfection from the ones who stayed. Coworkers were fun and not all supervisorz were bad but the gm at this store did not care about her employees at all.

Overworked, underpaid, underappreciated.

The worst job I've ever had. I could write an entire 12 page essay on working at Burger King. Horrible management, chronically understaffed, they expect their employees to work as if they're multiple people, while not giving proper compensation for the extra work. They also won't make any real effort to hire and/or keep new employees. Customers are also beyond rude. I can only recommend working here if you want to work for peanuts, and feel like losing your will to live along the way.

Productive and funwork place

Best place to work in HORECCA business. Got promotions 3 times in the span of 2 years. Best management to work under and got opportunities to rise and make good money

Great coworkers, Very low wages, Overworking and no breaks are previlent

3/5 stars low wages, Great people and understanding management. Frequent call outs and no shows Cooks get overworked. Food should be free for the work

Crew member

Was a nice experience for me working at burgerking ....that is were I have experience of working with customers was a huge experience for me ..I got use to it solving customer problems know how to handle it ....To be honest ive learn alot ...but I won't go back to burgerking because they don't care whether you have kids if anything happend you not allowed to leave ...but I've learn alot of how to work with customers

Pros

Yes they provide us with free meals

Cons

30 mints break was to short

Great Management

I had great managers and coworkers . We worked together and fast which made time go so fast and fun. Every once in a while you’ll get a Karen but it still was enjoyable. I’m not sure how everything is now since I left a while ago

My general manager was the absolute best I've ever had. She really cares about her employees and extremely fair. She'd work around anything you needed to schedule around in your life so you could do everything you needed to do.

Pros

Great environment to work in

Cons

Would've been nice to get paid higher wages

Horrible... Ridiculous

I never want like that job. This was my horrible experience at Burger King. They use employees as a disposal. No benefits, bad wage, disgusting management, etc.

Poor Management

Hours of work won’t cover your gas. People in charge make real poor financial decisions that make things bad. Supervisors are all foreign. Poor staff moralr

Pros

Discount meal once a shift

Cons

Not enough working hours

Good and bad

Minimum pay but good shift.a typical shift is too much and loads of work but dont know how to manage and really stressfull. Nothing is great about working at this place.

Rude management, judgmental adults treating young people badly.

For the one week I worked at the grand blanc, MI Burger King, every manager was so rude and one snatched the fry scooper out of my hand when I had just clocked in and started bagging orders as if I did something wrong, I was being trained on all positions and THANK GOD I had worked fast food before because no one helped me learn a single thing. Everyone was rude and selfish.

Pros

Free food (barely)

Cons

Everything. Go get a better paying job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits