Burger King

Clear
2.8Salary & Benefits

Found 193 reviews matching the searchSee all 49,656 reviews

No place for advancement

Just kept spinning wheels. No place for advancement. Long hours with minimal pay. No life to work balance. Worked 110 in one week. Without even a thank you

Fun environment

Early mornings as gm. Pay was DECENT. Negotiate salary if you can, they were going to low ball me. I wouldnt accept that, then they said okay we will match your last job. Poor upper management

Pros

Free food. Fast pace. Make own schedule.

Cons

Short staff. Poor leadership

Everyone minus one were great people to work for.

I loved working for Burger King because I'm not afraid of working, only downfall is COVID hit, no one wants to work, was short staffed and it took a toll not only on myself but also my child.

Pros

If you knew your stuff and kept things straight, bonuses were awesome.

Cons

Hours, having to stay long because, again, we were short staffed.

Its like going to H3LL and working a 10-14 hour day, then getting yelled at cause you forgot to do something so small.

I wouldn't recommend working for this company ever! They over work you with no regard for you. They look at you like your a dollar sign and not a person. Will only work with people higher managers like. Pay is stupid and not worth it. If anyone has a family emergency your not allowed to deal with it and if you do you get reprimanded.

Pros

Nice staff in stores, opportunities to advance very fast

Cons

No breaks, no employees, no higher management helping, unfair salary, 15 hour days.

No training bad upper management aka district and area management

There is no real support from upper management in this business.You are a number.They force you to work or lose your job no matter the circumstances.

Pros

Getting paid on demand

Cons

No balance with life, they lie to you about raises, They threaten to take from you after they give, They blameThere is no real support from upper management in this business, You are a number, And they will pull all sorts of tricks, They force you to work or lose your job no matter the circumstances.

can be fun if you come to work when you are schedule n do your job. be a team player, help out when necessary, no goofing off or stealing

Management gives you not much training n no help at all I got not vacation after a year MORE COMMUNICATION N HELP NEEDED. THEY EXPECT TOO MUCH FTOM YOU.

Draining but good pay

During this pandemic it has went down with high call outs and also being short staff it’s falls on the General Manager to cover the shift if no one’s wants extra hours but hey who wants the hours

Pros

Pay

Cons

No free time

Overall it’s a good place to work friendly people owner is very nice

Friendly good environment great place to work free lunches, no healthcare good environment to work friendly people go to atmosphere I would recommend it great place to work overall really enjoyed working there, have to be 15 years of age to work there for hours need a break 18 and above don’t have to take a break if you don’t want to

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No healthcare

Really depends on the franchise and management of the store

Great pay for upper management, for my franchise at least. work life balance can be a struggle when having inexperienced managers under you and dealing with the short staffness as of late.

Pros

pay, vacation time, 401k, staff relationship

Cons

stress, short staff, quality of workers decreases over the years

Hard place to work during covid

With how unpredictable business is on a day to day basis right now, with covid going on... it's hard to keep staff from feeling overworked without completely overwhelming yourself in return. The pay is good, but the higher up you go... the more they want you to care less about your team and just about the dollar.

Pros

Good pay (for fast food)

Cons

No social life

Love working there

For me I had a bad training experience but over all enjoy working for the company. Very easy to manage but during Covid no work life balance and upper management don’t care about their GMs would never want to go back.

Pros

Free food, good benefits, stability

Cons

No work life, bad staffing, bad upper management

Paid well, flexible in the beginning but that changed

When I first started I could make my own schedule and as long as my budget was being met and my stores were covered I had no set schedule. They rearranged the district manager team and they tried to set days and specific shifts that managers must work, so I left. I was already giving them 60 hours a week as salary, without the flexibility it wasn’t worth the pay any longer.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No work life balance

Horrible

I was the genral Manager and no matter how hard you tried it was never enough. You can hit sales, hit the numbers, and have your labor low. Soon as you have a bad day they forget all the days you did good. No advancement to move up just a body to be there.

Pros

Free food

Cons

No life

They hours are flexible. They offer vacation time and 401k to all employees. They recognize employees for their service times. They also pay time and half for working New Years, July 4th and Thanksgiving.

Fast paced and demanding work

They all seem to be short handed they do pay better then competitors and my experience has been good regarding upper management. They did have Christmas party before Corona.

Pros

Scheduling. Pay

Cons

Short handed. Long days.

Tri City Foods is garbage to work for.

Prepare to not be trained properly and made to feel badly when not knowledgeable. to be over worked, overwhelmed, and berated by customers and management.

Cons

Poverty wage, no raises, no ROD

Good pay no time for self

Stressful!!! Demanding. Your success is determined by the work of others which normally isn’t good. Can’t ever find good help. People leave as fast as they come. They pay you just Enough to keep you there but it’s not worth the pay. Can’t just do your job and go home

Pros

Money

Cons

No life

Work

It’s a good job. Yes it’s stressful. Yes it’s hard but what job isn’t? Decent pay. Great franchise. You’ll have bad days but you wake up and push through. Your team counts on you.

Long hours work week

Good people but horrible balance and of work and life. A few times was good but overall work you to death short staffed and doesn’t care. But it’s an ok place to work at it uou love stress.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Does not back up what they aay

As a general manager it’s all about Burger King . Your on the job 24/7. Pay is excellent but you have no life . If you have kids you miss out on a lot.

Pros

Great benefits, good pay

Cons

24/7 job

Lots of feed back

Great job plenty of hours if you want full time and they hire 15 year olds so if your looking for your first job this is the place to try out they treat you fair.

Pros

Flexibility