Burger King Salary & Benefits reviews: Service CrewReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 50,980 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Sarawak, Malaysia - 6 December 2017
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
low salary, the company don't maintain the food according to the terms. Working on public holiday only given to the sama employee and not to part time like me.
free meal on our break time
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Burger King reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 50,980 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.1 out of 5 stars for Management
3.2 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Burger King
- What benefits does Burger King offer?4 people answered
- Are your company provid the hostel3 people answered
- How are the working hours? Any leeway for Muslim staff to perform their prayers which will take5 to …3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Burger King?2 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Burger King?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Burger King?2 people answered
- What is covered by the health insurance at Burger King?One person answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Burger King?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Burger King?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Burger King?One person answered