Burger King

Malaysia40 reviews

Clear
2.8Salary & Benefits

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 50,176 reviews

Good experience and good salary but long hours,short staffing

Training around 1 month before posting to selected outlet. Learn a lot about fast food restaurants & management. No overtime for managers. Work more than 10hours most of week if not enough staff. But the salary is the best than other fnb for managers job.

weak management

me and my team personally had a bad experience working at burger king. mainly because of the management & how our manager doesn’t care for us. they didn’t gave us overtime properly but forced us to do overtime and didn’t give us any allowance or gas money whenever we have to cover other outlets. but working there is quite fun & exciting. but considering you only get one off day after working 6 tiring days and get paid very poorly, it is disappointing.

Fun workplace

I'm so happy work at burger king, more things I was learn at the place, I learn how to cook, how the serve, ang etc, I just work for part time because I'm studying at that time,

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Healthcare, Annual leave

BK Management so bad & terrified

All I can conclude is the management really bad. They don’t paid enough all the employees salary. They cut everything. We work hard but then the salary is not worth at all. For those who want to work here, think twice!!! That’s all

Pros

No pros at all

productive and fun workplace

friendly workers managers and I manage to be very fast so our customers feel great with our services . I now can work with pressure because we have a lot of customers during peak hours with very limit workers .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

healthcare

Good teamwork in team but not a good management.

Chance to grow up in certain level. Just the management really not concern their operation crews. The salary is ok but no replacment offday for those who working full shift than 2 days.

Fun workplace

Great opportunity on career advandce, good management team, i learn many things on how to manage crew, serve all customer needs and handle all complaints in proper ways.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Short breaks

Busy

It's nice when you work at Burger King because the salary is affordable . It's also fun because all the worker at the Burger King is extremely friendly and we can quickly used to work with.

Pros

Free food when break

Cons

healthcare

Fun place to work

Fun place to work for meanwhile . Company gave meal for employee . The management no so good . There problems at management . Sometimes the company was good for staff

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Healthcare

Productive and little bit busy

The good thing is good place to learn and polish your soft skills.The challenges in Working long hours for closing shift. You can choose the shift working hour that you want.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break

Very tough for beginner

The situation is very tough during the peak hour. you need to make all the things faster and it will hep you to concentrate on your work and able to understand the nature of working under pressure.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

not happy in the workplace

low salary, the company don't maintain the food according to the terms. Working on public holiday only given to the sama employee and not to part time like me.

Pros

free meal on our break time

Cons

low salary

Fun work at the burger king

Busy day to give a good services. Learned to making the food.The management first class.The workplace is friendly and fun. The hardest is to explain the food for the customer

Pros

free lunches

Cons

healthycare

Most enjoyable working place.

My first working experience at f&b. Learned how to control the quality of product. Free staff meal for each staff. Good working environment Good leadership from the manager. Handling food quality.

Pros

Free staff meal

a good team leader

Learning how's to make a burger and fries Able to take order and cashier Smile to customer A good kitchen team Willing to make o.t A good manager handle

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short breaks, elaun

Fun Workplace With Partner

Work At Burger King So Hard, Focus All Time And I Learned Many About Make Some Burger And All. I Enjoy Work At Burger King Cause My Senior Supporting And Always Teach Me About All.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

1 Hour Breaks

can work efficiently with other, because can easily build teamwork..

I learn about good money management and how to work under pressure since there will be sometimes a lot of customers came, from there I learn to work at the best in any conditions..there are no hardest job, as long as you have the right skilss, which is always can be learnt..

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short of staff sometimes

productive and fun

im working for 8 hours per day..not inlude overtime...i usualy prepare the patty,salad and wait until we received the order from customer...i had fun working at the kitchen..

Pros

free lunches

Cons

shortbreak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits