Cargill

Cargill Employee Reviews

Cargill Management empower the employees to self manage their working hours subject to not affecting productivity level and if there is no activity involving physical attendance required.
A good environment and busy schedule. Fun filled space. Busy schedule and flexible working hours. Meeting deadlines and preparing documents is the main job responsibilities and also preparing invoices.
Pros
Long hour lunch time and flexible working hours
Cons
work load and no additional assistance
Work was good. Learned how to manage the people and department. Worked well with co-workers. Enjoyed everything about the work.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
The company moved to Port Klang
Fun work place with friendly colleagues. Training and development are provided. Laboratory research skills development. Very systematic and well-structured management.
Cargill had been such a very good employer in our community. Besides taking good care of its employee, it also cares on the external community. We did an on-going charity activities such as building homes for the needy, school classroom building, mangrove re-planting (environment) etc. The most memorable part of working with Cargill is the teamwork among its employees. Each week we refresh our "Green-book" which states a set of behaviour expeceted from each employees and it really works. For e.g. Respect each other, Our word is our bond etc.
Pros
Best co-workers to work with (Including our boss)
Cons
Long hours during closing (Its ok as it is only during month end)