CARiNG Pharmacy

CARiNG Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Malaysia31 reviews

Can learn more things about products

Working at caring .The working time have 3 shifts :9am-5pm1pm-9pm9am-9pmThey will teaching a lot of knowledge about products and learn how to interact well with customer

Not a fun place.

What i can say is,this place not for fun. You must stand for long hours eventho there's no customer come in. And you need to refill eventho the OTC rack is already full. You cant sit.

Pros

No pros.

Cons

Short breaks. No meal allowance.

Nice working experience

Very good company .and IAM happy working at caring pharmacyThey teach me alot .and Iearn alot form there and a the staf are caring and helpful and even the manager are very nice person

Pros

Transport money

Productive and fun

The staff very kind and friendly and not too fierce. My friends and i work there comfortably and relaxed, and as long as i worked there I was not felt stress.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

good

good place for growth. better place for culture. good pantry and also good people to push you towards an individuality .The good thingsFriendly staff, great campus, good career planning and employee benefits. Challenging work with experienced support crew, seeing product development from beginning to end, understanding the impact that the company is making to the world.The challengesDifficult to move laterally at times due to politics. Certain candidates weren't selected to their most suited roles. More acknowledgement needed on the hard work done for by the engineers. HR to be more transparent with decisions and processes.

Pros

take break whenever

Cons

breaks included in ur work time so extra time if u take 30mins break

A good workplace to gain experiences in new field.

Good for experience and not for long term career but it work well and great.between work and life was like 90% work 10% life who work here need to be mentally strong.Gained new experiences and knowledge in new field. Learn leadership skill, financial management, supervise staff and management. Critical thinking to overcome obstacles and handle customers.

Pros

Discipline and easy going boss

Cons

Short lunch breaks, Management

Fun workplace

Short time on rest time/lunch hour Tired Not easily apply for day off Only one day in a week can off. The boss are good Quite competitive especially on bo product

Learnt a new thing and challenging

Good working environment Lot learnt a new thing Very supporting clerk Best boss Sometimes stress sometimes not Dislike Short break time 30minit only

Worst place ever .

Staff dan pharmacist perlu lebih bagus . Perlu lebih mengekalkan sifat harmoni dalam kedai . Dan bukan bermuka-muka. Hingga membuat staff lain merasakan diri terasing .

Gained a lot of experiences and It was so pretty nice to work at there

Quite much fun. The environment was so good. I learned many things such as how to handle the customers, received the goods from CDC and supplier, get a lot of information about the products and so on. Also, can get along with the colleagues very well.

Fun workplace

- Handling customer needs & help them to choose what product they need to buy - i have learned to always be patience with the surrounding and able to multitask at the same time. i have learned a lot during working here.

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoyed working there. No stresses during i working there. A good team and good employer. The pharmacist always share the knowledge with employee. I love it. I rate 8/10 stars for experience i working there.

Pros

Kebajikan pekerja terjaga.

Cons

Short breaks, hard to apply leave

Great workplace

open minded manager and staffs..helpful staffs..the most enjoyable part of the workplace is when there's lot of customers tiring but fun and extra knowledge to know about customers health problems

Pros

great experience

Cons

short breaks

Fun work place snd alot of customers because it's plcaed inside Jb custom

I've learned so much of works there. it gives me ideas about promoting selling a product in a good way. Handling cash,working on rotating shifts is a good experience

Innovative and fun at work place

This working place learn about how to be creative, innovative, improve your communication between staff or customer, try harder to hit sales and others. The hardest part is how you facing different type of customer. The most enjoyable is you can build relationship with customer.

Work as a part-timer and usually work in the morning shift. I learned to manage the cashier counter and interact with different types of customers. During that time, the company is lacking of workers.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks

productive workplace

I have learned to design a pop-up store nicely in order to attract customers. I have also learned to promote handmade soaps and skin products and educate them on the best way to use it.

productive and fun work place

Independent pharmacy, nice place to work, be on your own, the boss is very responsible and care about employees as well as customers. In general, we do care our customers.

Pros

Staff purchase price, incentive

Cons

Short breaks (30 mins)

fun workplace

environment is so friendly . security is okay . pharmacist can help the worker . the salary is worth it with what we do . Got a lot of benefit like discount for worker

Productive and fun workplace

It’s been a great pleasure working with CARING Pharmacy Retail Management SDN BHD and representing the company. I am happy with the opportunities that they’ve presented.

Pros

Merchandising incentive

Cons

Short breaks (about 30 minutes)

CARiNG PHARMACY have a good motto for their staff and customer.

what i learned? be patient and make my self confidence to confront with customer which each of them have different attitude Workplace culture? Good and nice The hardest part of the job? is facing foreigner customer especially Vietnam and China customer The most enjoyable part of the job? Make a good relationship with the customer

Pros

Staff Price

Cons

Short Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CARiNG Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits