CBRE

CBRE Employee Reviews

Malaysia12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,136 reviews

A very friendly and nice working environment

It is a very nice environment to work with. All the staffs here are very friendly and supportive. The working time and arrangement is flexible too. Challenging part would be the heavy workloads and tight deadlines.

Pros

Friendly and nice working environment

Cons

Heavy workloads and tight deadlines

Out skilled about technical

the new manager builds up politics in the management. not a suitable environment for working here. Also very less in technical understanding of management.

Nice office with poor management

The office is nice, but the office politics and poor team manager was demotivating. The guidance for new joiner was not good enough. Team morale was low. It was not an ideal place for growth, based on my previous experience.

Very challenging

It’s a very fast paced company where management is always putting massive pressure on you to get things done but will themselves take their time in doing things.

Not bad

the office in Bangsar south is very new and clean. manager and colleagues are very nice. nice pantry, 16 days leave, 3 months maternity. work from home flexibility during pandemic

Pros

nice pantry

Facilities management

No job securities. CBRE hiring staff based on assignment and will retrench all staff upon end of contract with client. Poor HR engagement. Poor leadership in local level.

Cons

No job security

Nice environment and good staff charity.

CBRE provide condusive workplace with good work life balance. 0pen communication between staff and management. There are always opportunity for career growth.

Pros

Appropriate pantry with proper refreshments.

Cons

To improve healthcare benefits.

More learning process take places on each client requirements

Working on client side makes you learn more then staying in own office. Able to take decision and solve a issue on time, managing more independently on task given

Good Work-life Balance but no recognition

Good Work-life Balance Young working culture Stable job scope No recognition High turnover Not great hiring Complaints from employees sometimes falls on deaf ears

can learn so much things here

the environment was good and can learn so many things. the training is provided for the beginner. the management is good you can meet up your management directly. the time also flexible.

Pros

can learn many things

Cons

the system is slow

Productive and fun

CBRE Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd offer me good environment of workplace. The management really help me as an accounting intern adjust balancing between work and personal life.

Good Place to Gain Experience!

in CBRE|WTW formerly known as CH Williams Talhar & Wong Sdn Bhd, I had learned alot of things. Since this is my first job. I get a nice head of department, who teached me alot of things. I explore many things and meet many peoples. When comes to work, we really do our work. When comes to play time, we really play!

Pros

alot of celebration!

Cons

less benefit to staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about CBRE in popular locations

• CBRE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?