CCM Chemicals Sdn Bhd

CCM Chemicals Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews
Learned more details about engineering work in chemical or mechanical engineering. Explore about the testing for new plant in pre commissioning, commissioning and start up in calcium nitrate plant. Learned about Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) to identify any accident or risks in workplace. Staff are very helpful and very willing to share their knowledge to others.
Pros
Flexible working hours
As for me, CCM Chemicals is a good place for fresh graduates to learn everything related to their field. In order for someone to build up his or her knowledge to become stronger, CCM Chemicals is willing to spare some space for us to learn. Good work environment also one of the good things about this company.
An average GLC company which needs to improve on salary scale, fringe benefits and other benefits. Need to provide more motivation and encouragement to the staffs and also better and clearer mission and vision for future sustainable enhancement
At CCM, i learn about corporate style, to because a good management. Confidence lever, the work culture was good because, their mind set is professional.
I did learn more about the production product of the company and how the chemical testing is done.
All management did play their own role efficiently.

Most enjoyable experience was when I did collaborate with production team to improve the company products and help them in R&D process.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CCM Chemicals Sdn Bhd?