Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia199 reviews

Productive, fast-paced and fun workplace

Productive, fast-paced and fun workplace with every-level provided with different kinds of entertainment for stress release (dart, snooker, foosball, etc). Truly love the non-toxic, fun and joyful environment. Loving all the facilities provided like gym, cafe, casual/relaxing area, etc.

Pros

Free food on Friday, flexible hours, flexible working area, many good facilities and variety of entertainments provided

Cons

Heavy workloads but still manage to finish it within time frame, no "job-absorption" guarantee for Protege program

slow pace

very bureaucracy, favoritism, different boss have different direction, working-level generally are slow pace and not a thinker but do-er to follow different boss direction. generally, no sense of urgency

Fun Workplace & Gain a lot experience

Become a good customer services and teach us how to deal with customer behavior, solving their problem, gain their trust to buy a product also helping them to get what they need.

Fast paced yet fun

Systematic and properly managed company. They treated staff as an asset and prepared a conducive work environment. Operate in the international market might help.

Technical team required strong team works & analytical thinking skills.

Pro active /problem solving/ continuous learning/strong commitment / organizing work Strong Work culture.Top management provide strong vision & Support

Pros

Nil

Good

Productive and learning stone for new feebies

A very hectic job load for me which need to perform tasks as supervisor, retail manager and at the same time have to do sales like others. There are no difference on my KPI with other Retail Associates which makes me more stressful. Most enjoyable part of this job was back then on 2000 whereby our concerned are how to solve customer's problem, fulfilled customer's issues. No sales related or involved.

Pros

Medical Fees

Cons

Not appreciated

Productive and fun, friendly working place but lack managment.

No comment if you fresh graduates. A typical day of work with all call queue due to network issue nationwide. For management really need to be improvised. However, the culture workplace are really nice & comfortable with friendly & fun co-worker.

Pros

Free Shuttle, Affordable Accommodation & Strategic Location

Cons

Short breaks, Healthcare

Productive and fun workolace

To me the company are very good. They provide training and all the senior also very supportive. For my cases I cant continue because when I finished my SLiM training our country had change the government make most of us not be absorb as staff. But overall Ireally get a lot of new experience how to work in group manage the customer and making sale.

Pros

Free postpaid line

Cons

Contract hard to become permanent

Stressful but productive

It can be stressful when the system is down and the way of higher level management handle the stuff.. Mostly they just tell what they want but never show how to do it but in other way, the stuff will be more productive with their own way on how to achieve the target or order given to them

Overall company is ok

Depending on which division you work and during which era. Who is the CEO plays an important role in how the staff feels about the company. Working in Marketing or Sales is lots of fun. But places like Finance or HR can be boring. Or good teamwork in Network... well it depends. Some bosses are great leaders but some either useless self-centric or having no empathy towards their staff. Management always taking care of the staff but not recently. Probably financially we are no longer as strong as before. Headcounts have been reduced tremendously and those left behind having to take up more workloads. Many good people left the company as well. Looking forward to the new management team soon.

Pros

you can move around the company to try new position even at different region or opco

Cons

office politic can be notorious here if you don't follow the flow

Productive and fun workplace

Very nice environment work place and most of the staff are very helpful. It's help to all staff work in the calm state and easy to access for the parking lot.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Clinic in the Celcom Axiata building

Overall, this is good company for those who willing to take the challenge

During my 22 years service in the company I gain a lot of experience & knowledge which drive success in my career, of course there are challenge but we need to be opened minded & take it positively. Need to have good attitute & principle in delivering task & maximize the effort for better performance & work satisfaction. Ensure that we are truly clean for others to judge us clean.

Pros

Good benefits/perks

Cons

Poor management team in some of division/department

Good for carrier path

Work with young talented manpower resources Management will reward those person have positive contributed to the organisation. Work culture with unofficial attire.

Pros

Rewards based on performance

Cons

Need to show extra value to the company

Fun workplace

- work-life balance - like the adjustment leave given - really nice and helpful teammates and supervisor - near LRT, mall & dining place - shuttle van to lrt provided

Good job place

I learn about offer letter and work order for site rental. Comfortable job place with many facility are provided. Staff also friendly and heart kind to help each other

Job/Life Balance

Annually we have a certain budget that we need to utilise to create event and brand awareness campaign. It was a nice to be able to work with various related industry due to various collaborations.

Pros

Bonus

very good

overall ok and very good company. management ok envirolment ok culture ok salary just ok travelling enjoyable job very good experience in telco industri

Excellent

It's challenging but it's worth it. Celcom provide a gradually training for all the staff all year round which is an added value. Celcom also provide yearly bonus and gift.

Fun workplace with different stress relief on each floor.

The greatest thing working with Celcom Axiata is variety of food selection that we can choose in cafeteria. During my time there, I barely have a stressful day s Celcom Axiata provided various mediums for their employee to relax. This act shows that this company care for their employees mental state.

Fun

Collaborative colleagues bring fun in the work place. Certain challenges might be faced if you are not ready for any time shift relocation activities.

Cozy work environment

Usually we can do our anywhere we like and hence, we can widen our connection. The senior was really helpful but few supervisor are treating Protege as a kid. Not a big issue but I do learn a lot

Pros

Got company mobile line

Cons

During MCO, lack of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celcom Axiata Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits