Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Employee Reviews

Very nice environment work place and most of the staff are very helpful. It's help to all staff work in the calm state and easy to access for the parking lot.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Clinic in the Celcom Axiata building
During my 22 years service in the company I gain a lot of experience & knowledge which drive success in my career, of course there are challenge but we need to be opened minded & take it positively. Need to have good attitute & principle in delivering task & maximize the effort for better performance & work satisfaction. Ensure that we are truly clean for others to judge us clean.
Pros
Good benefits/perks
Cons
Poor management team in some of division/department
Work with young talented manpower resources Management will reward those person have positive contributed to the organisation. Work culture with unofficial attire.
Pros
Rewards based on performance
Cons
Need to show extra value to the company
- work-life balance - like the adjustment leave given - really nice and helpful teammates and supervisor - near LRT, mall & dining place - shuttle van to lrt provided
I learn about offer letter and work order for site rental. Comfortable job place with many facility are provided. Staff also friendly and heart kind to help each other
Annually we have a certain budget that we need to utilise to create event and brand awareness campaign. It was a nice to be able to work with various related industry due to various collaborations.
Pros
Bonus
overall ok and very good company. management ok envirolment ok culture ok salary just ok travelling enjoyable job very good experience in telco industri
It's challenging but it's worth it. Celcom provide a gradually training for all the staff all year round which is an added value. Celcom also provide yearly bonus and gift.
The greatest thing working with Celcom Axiata is variety of food selection that we can choose in cafeteria. During my time there, I barely have a stressful day s Celcom Axiata provided various mediums for their employee to relax. This act shows that this company care for their employees mental state.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Celcom Axiata Berhad?
Collaborative colleagues bring fun in the work place. Certain challenges might be faced if you are not ready for any time shift relocation activities.
Usually we can do our anywhere we like and hence, we can widen our connection. The senior was really helpful but few supervisor are treating Protege as a kid. Not a big issue but I do learn a lot
Pros
Got company mobile line
Cons
During MCO, lack of communication
From my past experience as an Intern at Celcom, I can tell and assure that the working culture and environment among the employees are very good. My superior and showed and guided me with clear and concise instructions, very considerate for negotiations and give freedom to the employees to have their own working style
Pros
Casual
Cons
Insufficient supplies (laptop, working email) for intern
Everything was fine. All employers are helpful and willing to teach new employer about the job scope. Management are well managed. Workspace culture are so enjoyable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is team members will working together to finish the task given by the team leader and what I learned from the company is always working together with team and have a good progress.
Update yourself with telecommunications related knowledge and technology. Think outside the box when it comes to solving issues. Be creative. Don't be afraid to shine.
- Top 3 the best GLC COMPANY in Telco industry in Malaysia - Alot of educate sales & marketing people with the right way - World class standard interm of bussiness product
great workplace with good supervisor and benefits provided by celcom and getting paid with suitable salary and jobscope as per discussion. good working environment too
Pros
free class
Cons
no OT
Celcom Axiata is the enjoy and fun workplace because all Celcom staff really supportive and have high teamwork attitudes.I learned to solve issues occur with low stress because Celcom staff and client can be tolerable.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
Too fast and agile
Management here is very helpful if you have any question. From here, i learned on how telco company work and how the service been done. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part about this is being able to travel and meet people and expand your network.
Environment best. coworkers supportive. If you want to work here to go to higher level don't hope too much. but if you want to work with good environment, positive people and flexible indeed here.
Company provides training yearly either internal or external for further improvement and enhancement. Throughout the fundamental of knowledge gather it is more easy to handle customer in different type of manner. The workplace culture are more on hierarchy, market and transparent. The monthly target driven is the hardest and stress part to achieve. The most enjoyable part is when handling the difficult customer become as our friend at the end.
Pros
Mileage, accommodation, meals allowance for outstation activities. Leave, medical.
Cons
Breaks hour are too short, no grooming and hardship allowance provide.