Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia184 reviews
Annually we have a certain budget that we need to utilise to create event and brand awareness campaign. It was a nice to be able to work with various related industry due to various collaborations.
Pros
Bonus
overall ok and very good company.
management ok

envirolment ok

culture ok

salary just ok

travelling

enjoyable job

very good experience in telco industri
It's challenging but it's worth it. Celcom provide a gradually training for all the staff all year round which is an added value. Celcom also provide yearly bonus and gift.
The greatest thing working with Celcom Axiata is variety of food selection that we can choose in cafeteria. During my time there, I barely have a stressful day s Celcom Axiata provided various mediums for their employee to relax. This act shows that this company care for their employees mental state.
Collaborative colleagues bring fun in the work place. Certain challenges might be faced if you are not ready for any time shift relocation activities.
Usually we can do our anywhere we like and hence, we can widen our connection. The senior was really helpful but few supervisor are treating Protege as a kid. Not a big issue but I do learn a lot
Pros
Got company mobile line
Cons
During MCO, lack of communication
From my past experience as an Intern at Celcom, I can tell and assure that the working culture and environment among the employees are very good. My superior and showed and guided me with clear and concise instructions, very considerate for negotiations and give freedom to the employees to have their own working style
Pros
Casual
Cons
Insufficient supplies (laptop, working email) for intern
Everything was fine. All employers are helpful and willing to teach new employer about the job scope. Management are well managed. Workspace culture are so enjoyable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is team members will working together to finish the task given by the team leader and what I learned from the company is always working together with team and have a good progress.
Update yourself with telecommunications related knowledge and technology. Think outside the box when it comes to solving issues. Be creative. Don't be afraid to shine.
- Top 3 the best GLC COMPANY in Telco industry in Malaysia
- Alot of educate sales & marketing people with the right way

- World class standard interm of bussiness product
great workplace with good supervisor and benefits provided by celcom and getting paid with suitable salary and jobscope as per discussion. good working environment too
Pros
free class
Cons
no OT
Celcom Axiata is the enjoy and fun workplace because all Celcom staff really supportive and have high teamwork attitudes.I learned to solve issues occur with low stress because Celcom staff and client can be tolerable.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
Too fast and agile
Management here is very helpful if you have any question.
From here, i learned on how telco company work and how the service been done. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part about this is being able to travel and meet people and expand your network.
Environment best. coworkers supportive. If you want to work here to go to higher level don't hope too much. but if you want to work with good environment, positive people and flexible indeed here.
Company provides training yearly either internal or external for further improvement and enhancement. Throughout the fundamental of knowledge gather it is more easy to handle customer in different type of manner. The workplace culture are more on hierarchy, market and transparent. The monthly target driven is the hardest and stress part to achieve. The most enjoyable part is when handling the difficult customer become as our friend at the end.
Pros
Mileage, accommodation, meals allowance for outstation activities. Leave, medical.
Cons
Breaks hour are too short, no grooming and hardship allowance provide.
If you are fresh graduate, this place is the best platform for you to develop your skills. Your superior will help you from zero to hero! They will provide necessary training for you
1. There have a good environment for we o a work.
2. I learn how to manage a time and work

3. Our team have a good teammate

4. There have a good and happiness place
I have experience work on this company around 7 years as CSP workers previously and also had experience as super-agent around 3 and half years within 7 years.
My unit will close at region i will transfer to petaling jaya no choice they give employee life program (ELP) i dont want to transfer(resign) because off cost leaving.
Have guide with senior staff for junior staff to complete their task. Task need to complete within the time given. Any issues will be solve in team and get help by other related department.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celcom Axiata Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.