Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Employee Reviews for Executive

It's challenging but it's worth it. Celcom provide a gradually training for all the staff all year round which is an added value. Celcom also provide yearly bonus and gift.
My unit will close at region i will transfer to petaling jaya no choice they give employee life program (ELP) i dont want to transfer(resign) because off cost leaving.
I really enjoyed working here because the environment are good, all staff are friendly, free meal when have occasion which is very good for all employee and flexible working hour
a very nice working environment and culture. Flexible working time and fair management. Sometimes very challenging due to tight competition but overall good company to work with.
culture at celcom basically is normal like others company. before this management department still don't have any problem with staff if let say staff want to claim OT, Transportation and others. so far no issue in celcom. i left company because of the family matters.
Pros
annual leave
Cons
short break
Learned so much here in Celcom. From zero knowledge about selling skills now I have more confident. Learn to set my aimed. What I want. My target. The company was well established and I just love the culture here.
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
Contract basis
Best. Really enjoyed. Complete facilities. Friendly staff. Strategic areas. The work is very enjoyable. The boss who always supported. Close to the bank. Surrounded by food outlets.
Learn to handle customers issue face to face.in charge for backoffice task. For now, looking for better salary and career enhance
They have a very supportive HR department. Fun to work around the co-workers. The bosses are quite understanding with workers personal problems. Working time is the best.
Pros
Monthly breakfast treats
I have a learn a lot on customer service job scope, handling various type of customer help me to be more confident. I myself enjoy with the environment in Celcom.
Pros
good environment
Cons
shift duty