Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Employee Reviews for SL1M Trainee

1. Knowledgeable supervisor with long experience in marketing industry. Very helpful and nice. 2. Learn many things in the department as the colleagues are very helpful and willing to pass the knowledge about every things. 3. Flexible working time. 4. Teamwork is important in each team, and of course working independently is also a must.
Flexible office hours, casual dress code. Very relaxing environment even though jobs were overloaded on certain days. The colleagues were very helpful in teaching new things to me.
Pros
Open Culture
Cons
SL1M Trainee is not entitled for EPF
Working environment is like family. Job doing is acceptable. Supervisor monitoring and taught very well. Benefit is profitable like medical and allowances.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Working time
The working hour are flexible. I have learned a lot on how the importance of the telecommunication and how the maintenance of the telecommunication tower is very importance to the business.
Pros
Free travel
Cons
Sometimes work for long hour
The working place is very attractive with the cool and nice office design. The safety of the office is save. The environment of the office is good with all good colleague.
the working enviroment is good. People are helping each other. A good company to learn on telecomunication industry as it serve as telco provider in malaysia
Fun working environment, flexible and have gaming room to release stress. The higher management is really supportive, have two ways communications. Overall, it one of the place to work.
The good things Learning experience.We had a wide range of professionals in the company.So I learned a lot from my team of high level professionals. The challenges I have difficulties in adapting and learning new things which does not related to my background studies. However, I managed to overcome this challenges with the support from my team member and colleagues.
Time at this company is very flexible. I've learnt a lot regarding on product development and advertising. Besides, the management of this company take a good care of their staffs.
Benefits