Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Employee Reviews

To me the company are very good. They provide training and all the senior also very supportive. For my cases I cant continue because when I finished my SLiM training our country had change the government make most of us not be absorb as staff. But overall Ireally get a lot of new experience how to work in group manage the customer and making sale.
Pros
Free postpaid line
Cons
Contract hard to become permanent
It can be stressful when the system is down and the way of higher level management handle the stuff.. Mostly they just tell what they want but never show how to do it but in other way, the stuff will be more productive with their own way on how to achieve the target or order given to them
Depending on which division you work and during which era. Who is the CEO plays an important role in how the staff feels about the company. Working in Marketing or Sales is lots of fun. But places like Finance or HR can be boring. Or good teamwork in Network... well it depends. Some bosses are great leaders but some either useless self-centric or having no empathy towards their staff. Management always taking care of the staff but not recently. Probably financially we are no longer as strong as before. Headcounts have been reduced tremendously and those left behind having to take up more workloads. Many good people left the company as well. Looking forward to the new management team soon.
Pros
you can move around the company to try new position even at different region or opco
Cons
office politic can be notorious here if you don't follow the flow
Very nice environment work place and most of the staff are very helpful. It's help to all staff work in the calm state and easy to access for the parking lot.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Clinic in the Celcom Axiata building
During my 22 years service in the company I gain a lot of experience & knowledge which drive success in my career, of course there are challenge but we need to be opened minded & take it positively. Need to have good attitute & principle in delivering task & maximize the effort for better performance & work satisfaction. Ensure that we are truly clean for others to judge us clean.
Pros
Good benefits/perks
Cons
Poor management team in some of division/department
Work with young talented manpower resources Management will reward those person have positive contributed to the organisation. Work culture with unofficial attire.
Pros
Rewards based on performance
Cons
Need to show extra value to the company
- work-life balance - like the adjustment leave given - really nice and helpful teammates and supervisor - near LRT, mall & dining place - shuttle van to lrt provided
I learn about offer letter and work order for site rental. Comfortable job place with many facility are provided. Staff also friendly and heart kind to help each other
Annually we have a certain budget that we need to utilise to create event and brand awareness campaign. It was a nice to be able to work with various related industry due to various collaborations.
Pros
Bonus
overall ok and very good company. management ok envirolment ok culture ok salary just ok travelling enjoyable job very good experience in telco industri
It's challenging but it's worth it. Celcom provide a gradually training for all the staff all year round which is an added value. Celcom also provide yearly bonus and gift.
The greatest thing working with Celcom Axiata is variety of food selection that we can choose in cafeteria. During my time there, I barely have a stressful day s Celcom Axiata provided various mediums for their employee to relax. This act shows that this company care for their employees mental state.
Collaborative colleagues bring fun in the work place. Certain challenges might be faced if you are not ready for any time shift relocation activities.
Usually we can do our anywhere we like and hence, we can widen our connection. The senior was really helpful but few supervisor are treating Protege as a kid. Not a big issue but I do learn a lot
Pros
Got company mobile line
Cons
During MCO, lack of communication
From my past experience as an Intern at Celcom, I can tell and assure that the working culture and environment among the employees are very good. My superior and showed and guided me with clear and concise instructions, very considerate for negotiations and give freedom to the employees to have their own working style
Pros
Casual
Cons
Insufficient supplies (laptop, working email) for intern
Everything was fine. All employers are helpful and willing to teach new employer about the job scope. Management are well managed. Workspace culture are so enjoyable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is team members will working together to finish the task given by the team leader and what I learned from the company is always working together with team and have a good progress.
Update yourself with telecommunications related knowledge and technology. Think outside the box when it comes to solving issues. Be creative. Don't be afraid to shine.
- Top 3 the best GLC COMPANY in Telco industry in Malaysia - Alot of educate sales & marketing people with the right way - World class standard interm of bussiness product
great workplace with good supervisor and benefits provided by celcom and getting paid with suitable salary and jobscope as per discussion. good working environment too
Pros
free class
Cons
no OT
Celcom Axiata is the enjoy and fun workplace because all Celcom staff really supportive and have high teamwork attitudes.I learned to solve issues occur with low stress because Celcom staff and client can be tolerable.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
Too fast and agile