Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Culture reviews

Work with young talented manpower resources Management will reward those person have positive contributed to the organisation. Work culture with unofficial attire.
Pros
Rewards based on performance
Cons
Need to show extra value to the company
overall ok and very good company. management ok envirolment ok culture ok salary just ok travelling enjoyable job very good experience in telco industri
It's challenging but it's worth it. Celcom provide a gradually training for all the staff all year round which is an added value. Celcom also provide yearly bonus and gift.
Collaborative colleagues bring fun in the work place. Certain challenges might be faced if you are not ready for any time shift relocation activities.
From my past experience as an Intern at Celcom, I can tell and assure that the working culture and environment among the employees are very good. My superior and showed and guided me with clear and concise instructions, very considerate for negotiations and give freedom to the employees to have their own working style
Pros
Casual
Cons
Insufficient supplies (laptop, working email) for intern
Everything was fine. All employers are helpful and willing to teach new employer about the job scope. Management are well managed. Workspace culture are so enjoyable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is team members will working together to finish the task given by the team leader and what I learned from the company is always working together with team and have a good progress.
Management here is very helpful if you have any question. From here, i learned on how telco company work and how the service been done. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part about this is being able to travel and meet people and expand your network.
Company provides training yearly either internal or external for further improvement and enhancement. Throughout the fundamental of knowledge gather it is more easy to handle customer in different type of manner. The workplace culture are more on hierarchy, market and transparent. The monthly target driven is the hardest and stress part to achieve. The most enjoyable part is when handling the difficult customer become as our friend at the end.
Pros
Mileage, accommodation, meals allowance for outstation activities. Leave, medical.
Cons
Breaks hour are too short, no grooming and hardship allowance provide.
Have guide with senior staff for junior staff to complete their task. Task need to complete within the time given. Any issues will be solve in team and get help by other related department.
I have been guided first before do the job that assigned to me. All the staff teach me from A-Z and always be cooperate when I need them. The enjoyable environment of working here is really great with the good staff and management.
Good work environment. I understand team effort and always motivate my team in order to achieve our goals. I always ensured that all correspondences from costumers are properly filed and issues that need administrative attention and always willing to pickup new skills.
a very nice working environment and culture. Flexible working time and fair management. Sometimes very challenging due to tight competition but overall good company to work with.
I loved being part of the UX team, appreciated my team leader very much. I was a fresh graduate with no working experience, but he treated me all the same as the rest of the team. At times, I was entrusted with communicating and presenting our ongoing projects to other teams. Work and life balance is good. Culture could be better, but all in all, there were engagements where we'll network in some events.
Work for 5 days a week. Learn more on network part at soc and noc. Troubleshoot customer issue and problem solving. Have good culture and good team mate. The hardest part is when there is outage that impact on customer.
Work is life. You have work life balance, fun colleagues, you will learn a lot in this company. Workplace culture is the best, comfortable, flexible, and peace.
The fastest growing company in Malaysia. A very good platform for career growth. Working together as a team to complete the task given, and our boss will always guide us if needed.
Pros
Friendly staff and bosses, nice environment, good place to build your career and gain knowledge, The benefits is getting better.
Cons
KPI is getting tougher each year. Make sure you achieved the target given
Your colleagues always be there for you to help and assist your work. Asking anything you do not know to your boss and teammates. The workplace culture more to open space, you can work anywhere in the building.
Dynamic workplace that adopt agile culture and flexible working hours. Free- seating office with game station at every level. I learned how to communicate more effectively and why it is important to make it official as miscommunication and finger-pointiing may occur. Considerate and understanding managers that cares about their employees need.
1. Knowledgeable supervisor with long experience in marketing industry. Very helpful and nice. 2. Learn many things in the department as the colleagues are very helpful and willing to pass the knowledge about every things. 3. Flexible working time. 4. Teamwork is important in each team, and of course working independently is also a must.
Every day was fun and productive. I got to learned so many new things about telecommunications, The management was easy and uncomplicated. Workplace culture was very nice. Enjoyable part was able to go to various site visiting for troubleshooting purpose.