Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Management reviews

Malaysia184 reviews
overall ok and very good company.
management ok
envirolment ok
culture ok

salary just ok

travelling

enjoyable job

very good experience in telco industri
Usually we can do our anywhere we like and hence, we can widen our connection. The senior was really helpful but few supervisor are treating Protege as a kid. Not a big issue but I do learn a lot
Pros
Got company mobile line
Cons
During MCO, lack of communication
Everything was fine. All employers are helpful and willing to teach new employer about the job scope. Management are well managed. Workspace culture are so enjoyable.
Management here is very helpful if you have any question.
From here, i learned on how telco company work and how the service been done. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part about this is being able to travel and meet people and expand your network.
I have been guided first before do the job that assigned to me. All the staff teach me from A-Z and always be cooperate when I need them. The enjoyable environment of working here is really great with the good staff and management.
Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Good opportunity to learn from HOD

Intense environment and friendly co-workers

Inflexible management
Willing to give opportunity to workers
a very nice working environment and culture. Flexible working time and fair management.

Sometimes very challenging due to tight competition but overall good company to work with.
Dynamic workplace that adopt agile culture and flexible working hours. Free- seating office with game station at every level. I learned how to communicate more effectively and why it is important to make it official as miscommunication and finger-pointiing may occur. Considerate and understanding managers that cares about their employees need.
Every day was fun and productive. I got to learned so many new things about telecommunications, The management was easy and uncomplicated. Workplace culture was very nice. Enjoyable part was able to go to various site visiting for troubleshooting purpose.
the working hours is quite flexible and it was near KLCC, so there is no issues at all in term of food, transportation.

when i did my internship, i was in innovation department where i had to figure out new technologies and present or share it with my team at the end of the day.

the management is quite friendly and cool.

the employees are friendly, helpful and easy to mingle around.

the hardest would be none I guess

the environment would be the most enjoyable part
Pros
KLCC view
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Celcom Axiata Berhad?
Great place to work with very knowledgeable colleagues

Relaxed work culture

Clear priorities on what needs to be done and when

Well intentioned management trying to do the right thing
Everything the other reviews say about this company is true. Your Coworkers are awesome and the job is really not that bad. It is really all about upper management refusal to listen to their employees.
Pros
lots of benefit
Cons
poor working culture
the working environment too much fun, enjoyable place where the company provide place where staff can chill out and released stress.
the company management is top level of management whose all staff care is the management priority
- a normal rotating shift for call centre
- learn and improved customer service skill

- management very typical
- workplace culture was just fine for me
- hardest part of this job sometime come from the lead instead of the customer of the telco

- the most enjoyable is the ofifice collegaue
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Workload is good and salary is quite acceptable for fresh grad and experienced employee.

Bonus is okay.

Management is Old but willing to listen but not exactly will change
Pros
Entertainment benefir
Cons
Old managerial
culture at celcom basically is normal like others company. before this management department still don't have any problem with staff if let say staff want to claim OT, Transportation and others. so far no issue in celcom. i left company because of the family matters.
Pros
annual leave
Cons
short break
Excellent management and team work within coworkers. I have learn about responsibility and how to work in team. My previous day was fun with lots of benefits such as mobile phone allowance, sales incentive, laundry incentive and medical card by AIA.
Pros
Medical Card by AIA, mobile phone allowance, sales incentive, laundry incentive
bad management with less benefit. fun environment with good salary package. back to back work and full of support by management. no opportunity to grow higher and no space to learn.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management
CELCOM is good company but the management and the way they treat the employees was satisfied. i was upset with the way they treat us.
the call center operations was very bad. poor management
The work environment is nice as the supervisor and staffs provide guidance to ensure the works smoothly done. Celcom Axiata also provide shuttle van for those who using public transport to come to work. Beside, the most enjoyable part of the job is I have been assigned to manage the end to end process of SL1M Trainee Intake as the candidates and I are in the same age range. It become easily for me to complete my work and get attached with them. Hence, work at Celcom Axiata Berhad gives me additional experience in Human Resource Management.
Pros
Flexible hour
Cons
Not absorb as permanent staff
great mood at work, with good teammates. Learned new things as network is a new thing for me. Great experienced with Celcom Axiata Bhd as the management is really great!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celcom Axiata Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.