Celcom Axiata Berhad

Celcom Axiata Berhad Salary & Benefits reviews

During my 22 years service in the company I gain a lot of experience & knowledge which drive success in my career, of course there are challenge but we need to be opened minded & take it positively. Need to have good attitute & principle in delivering task & maximize the effort for better performance & work satisfaction. Ensure that we are truly clean for others to judge us clean.
Pros
Good benefits/perks
Cons
Poor management team in some of division/department
overall ok and very good company. management ok envirolment ok culture ok salary just ok travelling enjoyable job very good experience in telco industri
It's challenging but it's worth it. Celcom provide a gradually training for all the staff all year round which is an added value. Celcom also provide yearly bonus and gift.
great workplace with good supervisor and benefits provided by celcom and getting paid with suitable salary and jobscope as per discussion. good working environment too
Pros
free class
Cons
no OT
Company provides training yearly either internal or external for further improvement and enhancement. Throughout the fundamental of knowledge gather it is more easy to handle customer in different type of manner. The workplace culture are more on hierarchy, market and transparent. The monthly target driven is the hardest and stress part to achieve. The most enjoyable part is when handling the difficult customer become as our friend at the end.
Pros
Mileage, accommodation, meals allowance for outstation activities. Leave, medical.
Cons
Breaks hour are too short, no grooming and hardship allowance provide.
I really enjoyed working here because the environment are good, all staff are friendly, free meal when have occasion which is very good for all employee and flexible working hour
Nice and beautiful working environment make staff happy to work. others flexible working time, and can work remotely make staff not stress to finish their work. There is a large surplus facility for Friday prayers and a gym for the staff. The cafeteria also provides many stalls with a variety of food options for breakfast and lunch.
The fastest growing company in Malaysia. A very good platform for career growth. Working together as a team to complete the task given, and our boss will always guide us if needed.
Pros
Friendly staff and bosses, nice environment, good place to build your career and gain knowledge, The benefits is getting better.
Cons
KPI is getting tougher each year. Make sure you achieved the target given
very good company to work with good pay and benefit fast growing company work load are huge and easily to get stress but a lot you can learn from this company
Pros
good pay/benefit
Cons
work load - stressful
One thing I have learned from past mistakes is when to ask for help. I have learned that it is far better to ask for clarification and solve an issue right away than to be unsure.
Pros
Incentive & yearly bonus
Cons
Health care & Mobile phone vocher
Working environment is like family. Job doing is acceptable. Supervisor monitoring and taught very well. Benefit is profitable like medical and allowances.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Working time
The working hour are flexible. I have learned a lot on how the importance of the telecommunication and how the maintenance of the telecommunication tower is very importance to the business.
Pros
Free travel
Cons
Sometimes work for long hour
Workload is good and salary is quite acceptable for fresh grad and experienced employee. Bonus is okay. Management is Old but willing to listen but not exactly will change
Pros
Entertainment benefir
Cons
Old managerial
Excellent management and team work within coworkers. I have learn about responsibility and how to work in team. My previous day was fun with lots of benefits such as mobile phone allowance, sales incentive, laundry incentive and medical card by AIA.
Pros
Medical Card by AIA, mobile phone allowance, sales incentive, laundry incentive
Learned so much here in Celcom. From zero knowledge about selling skills now I have more confident. Learn to set my aimed. What I want. My target. The company was well established and I just love the culture here.
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
Contract basis
bad management with less benefit. fun environment with good salary package. back to back work and full of support by management. no opportunity to grow higher and no space to learn.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management
I am working as SL1M and have a lots of experience and enjoy working much. Work with less stress and enjoy benefits and claims. I have a great boss and not stressing me out.
work starts at 8.30 am until 5.30 pm.learning new things-conducting events, management and project flows, handling projects. Very friendly and supportive team members.
Pros
Medical benefits, Good work environment
Cons
Job security
Good enviroment. Good staff. Good officemate but the support from the headquaters not so good. Good benefits. Enjoy and fun to work with this company.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
You can find your best working environment here, where we work as a team to achieve the target. Sure there is stress but manageable since you have your best team behinds you.
Pros
Good team spirit, good benefits (medical, allowances)
Cons
Low job security