Celestica

Celestica Employee Reviews

Malaysia92 reviews
I am okay work at there. It has comfortable environment and surrounding with people who open minded and help each other. I also have supportive supervisor and always remind their workers. I do like work with all the people in the organization.
Celestica is a good experience company at kulim hitech the company have 4 time bonus every year and bonus for hari raya Chinese festival and deepavali... The company all Malaysian people only that i feel very safe. Tq
The management need take more responsibility to their workers. Also need to be fair and balanced with all the workers to gets their quality worked. The planning of the production also need to be clear besides workers and the planner to achieve the target.
- medical benefit to all workers through ASP online
- yearly increment and 13th month salary

- able to learn new knowledge through courses offered

- workers society
Good learning place, i learn so many thing via training provided by HR, From Junior level become supervisor and salary was up. short course proved by HR useful
I did my internship here and I could say, it's a good place for students to start their pre-work journey cause the workload is bearable. You will also have a supportive team to teach you and help you throughout your working journey. A lot of knowledge to be learned and a work culture to be practiced.
Will have great journey with that company. Please be functional when work and do your work with your happy mood. Please listen what our requirements for do any task.
Productive and active work place. Friendly and helpful staff. Frequently conducting training for staff self improvement. Good place to start your career.
Heavy jobs for women employee,not enough overtime paid,far cafetaria,cramp workplace,stressful environment,partner did not respect each other,no teamwork
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Celestica?
5 days work
8:00 a.m until 5: 30

I learn about robotic programming

The workplace also suitable for me to work at there. Im happy to work at celestica
A good place to work as it provides the individual space to learn alot of matters relating to the job and also which is vital for career growth and life.
Job culture is the main attraction to me ...Program Department is the best department I had worked before....I think Internship program is most welcomed by celestica management...
Productive and positive workplace at Celestica give me many valuable experience especially on good teamwork, idea sharing and also a balanced work life balance.
Working as Quality Technician.
Doing testing on the product and following the work instruction given.

Good environment work and management.Taking care of employee welfare
company provide mini store and clinic inside the building
easy to find meal and medicine, friendly and safe working environment, clean and got free parking space, salary given on time
Pros
cheap meal
Kerjasama yang baik dlm tim baik antara atasan dan bawahan tanpa membedakan tingkat kedudukan. Solidaritas yangvtinggi sesama tim. Fasilitas kerja yang memadai, trainer yang membimbing dg mengutamakan kwalitas pekerja sesuai target yg diperlukan untuk memenuhi kepuasan konsumen
Working 5 day in one week.management are good.the culture very nice.have bonus at the end of the year.insentive between three month.meet with good friend at there.
Pros
Good
Cons
Good
There are a lot that I learnt throughout my internship days. All the staffs there gave me advice and helped me to finish my tasks on time. The working culture was also great
i work under maintenance and do troubleshoot about a new build for machine based on the project. i also certified safety awareness & PPE and maintenance about electrical.
Celestica Electronics is one of the best company because the all the staff and workers are very friendly even I only work as an intern. They also teach me to use digital caliper and micrometer to do inspection.
- working with assembly machine according to the OMS given by the engineer
- able to learn how to read the engineering drawing whether in ISO or DIN

-good management and pay on time

- working in clean room which i need to wear the jumpsuit to before enter it

- the hardest part sometime need to work with customer according to the change model missing tools

- fun working with colleague and easy to communicate with them