Celestica

Celestica Management reviews

Malaysia92 reviews
The management need take more responsibility to their workers. Also need to be fair and balanced with all the workers to gets their quality worked. The planning of the production also need to be clear besides workers and the planner to achieve the target.
Heavy jobs for women employee,not enough overtime paid,far cafetaria,cramp workplace,stressful environment,partner did not respect each other,no teamwork
Job culture is the main attraction to me ...Program Department is the best department I had worked before....I think Internship program is most welcomed by celestica management...
Working as Quality Technician.
Doing testing on the product and following the work instruction given.

Good environment work and management.Taking care of employee welfare
Working 5 day in one week.management are good.the culture very nice.have bonus at the end of the year.insentive between three month.meet with good friend at there.
Good
Good
- working with assembly machine according to the OMS given by the engineer
- able to learn how to read the engineering drawing whether in ISO or DIN

-good management and pay on time
- working in clean room which i need to wear the jumpsuit to before enter it
- the hardest part sometime need to work with customer according to the change model missing tools

- fun working with colleague and easy to communicate with them
I had a great experience and knowledge at Celestica.I also want to say that Celestica management is the only best management because they were treated well on employee issues and upgrading.
celestica do have quiet good work environment to work ,good infrastrusture and also good management team, but it ws so hard to get salary increment whether you have done a good job to your work
Here can learned a lot for those who want to learn and smooth the job. Management very nice but too much care about the customer request. So, this is the challenge! Always trigger the "key person" after work time for confirmation and advise. The hardest part to support the "DDD" for customer satisfaction, sometimes error comes at the end of the process and requires brainstorming within the team and the customer team.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Working at night to support the manufacturing team
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Celestica?
can learn many things here
teamwork is important

management is very good
benefit also good
sport and study is balance

can make many friend

environment is good
a great place to work indeed,
great environment

good management
good salary
learned how to comunicate with people,manage time,people and etc

the hard part of the job is,when you day shift..you will involve a lot of meeting until you got no time for your break
Pros
great people in you class
Cons
very political
do job very nice
management please be nice
people and boss very good
good experience

engineer teach me very well about some process of product and give me good thing
Celestica is very good company in working culture, all team work, workship. Days of work also good 5 day per week. Able to learn new culture and working procedure. Working culture very enjoyfull and well. Our management most okay with benefit. Job in celestica not very hard job for my department.
Pros
Celebrating some festival
Cons
Panel clinic, long break
Systematic in terms of system or management.
Strong bonding.

Good in imeplementing improvement action plan.

Stressful.

Work life unbalance.

Clear instruction.
Pros
Festive holiday free meal
Cons
Long working hour
Best place for internship, I learn under Supply Chain Management Department under semiconductor project. Have many thing I was learnt there such as do buyer daily report, weekly report and also do some work for material planner.
Working over 20 years with the different company, I'm understand what is the management needs, how to work in group, how to work in industrial workplace culture, what is our responsive to supplier, costumer, other department in company and department in state goverment.
Pros
all as giant company give to their employees..
Cons
others
Celestica is an assembly company. My work there is to do final quality checklist on every machine. The hardest part of my job was when mistakenly release a rejected machine to the shipment area. Management in Celestica is good as they always check up on my work and give advises about quality of product. There are always an event in the company and the higher up management always give appreciation and award to the best worker.
Pros
longer time of lunches
Cons
There are 2 shifts of working. While working there, I was able to learn the value of collaborating within the group. Management is satisfactory. The hardest part of the job when I was not allowed to stop doing work except during the break. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can work with many friends in group.
Pros
Can get a lot of new friends
Cons
this company recognize the importance of compliance with environmental laws and regulations and the risks of non-compliance. Our proactive approach provides direction to our sites regarding identification of the requirements and compliance to those requirements. Their sites and global environmental, health and safety (EHS) teams ensure that legal compliance requirements are known, understood, integrated into the management systems and deployed.
Friendly worker
Good company

Responsible company

delicious food at canteen

work from 8 am to 5.30 pm

work day monday to friday

excellent management compant
Pros
Bonus
A typical day will start with reviewing of daily key indicators with team members. Handling of escalation or issue arises from the daily meeting.
Motivating and provide clear directions.

Attending meetings or conference calls with customers.

Preparing reports for upper Management.
Reviewing reports from all relevant departments such Accountings,Engineering ,Production.
Pros
Result orientated.