CEVA Logistics

CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Fast paces company especially if you are working in contract logistics. Good to learn and gain experience. Flexible working hours. Healthy culture and workmates.
Pros
Good benefit, healthcare
Fresh graduates would be suitable. However if you're looking for a career development and more challenging perhaps other places might offer a better opportunity.
Good to work with ceva logistic, nice environment, good benefit, good culture. Got annual dinner, concern about workers. Good boss and management fair.
16 years in logistics field/ fast leaner/ specialist in Inventory Management / continues improvements / able work in pressure / easy can be close anyone
Typical day behind the computer manifesting shipments and updating shipment status for customers to review. Learnt about Full Container Load and Less Container Load, how the supply chain works, what countries do we receive supplies from and where do we ship them to. Trade and shipment routes to track duration taken for each shipment to reveal any unforeseen circumstances such as delays. Team mates who help each other however putting blames instead of tackling the problem. Dont feel safe at work, always at risk and does not allow fulfillment at the end of the day. Hardest part of the job is the lack of communication which disrupts good team work. Enjoyable? Break times and leaving from work at the end of the day.
Work full of magics, Need to expect the unexpected every day. There are so much to learn. But coaching isn't done on time. So being independent is a must. Initiative to learn & adapt is the key to success.
they dont have correct team work. management always listens to one side and work was getting though. working hours has been dragged without consultation and staffs were forced to attend.
I enter Ceva logistics with 0 knowledge about warehouse. I learn alot of things from there. How to manage a warehouse, document and work as teamwork is very important.
It's a good place to work with team work from all the colleagues and good support from management whenever it is needed. A good place for a new person come in and learn.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CEVA Logistics?
Learn a lot of new things regarding the warehouse, software and finance in order to come out with a better proposal to ensure that it will satisfy client
Pros
Good benefit
Cons
Repeated work
I have learned about stock count, stock management, inventory management and also about projects in company for improvement , implementing new things new ideas.
Cons
- Dealing with all level of employees. Need to deal about the salary, other benefits related to employees such as overtime claims, SOCSO claims, Shell Card. I have learned all the HR functions such as C&B, Recruitment, IR/ER, Learning & Development & Payroll. - Almost 2 years there was a changes in HR Management make me feel frustrated due to the some of the project cannot be long last and can perform only half way & to start all over again after the new management come in. The working hours become longer until no work live balance. - I like the culture of workplace, we have close relationship among colleague & very good office design. The hardest part will be the manual job that we need to perform due to no system at all and the Management always request in very last minutes with the tedious requirements. - Most enjoyable is the cooperation between all colleague, employees.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No system and no career development
I have good experience in ceva logistics. People and work balance are very good. I learned a lot of things which improve myself. These experiences help me alot to show my talent and give me more strength.
1. Work in shift hours. 4 days working and 2 days off. 2. Learn and experiences more so u can handle any problems. 3. Management still need to improve. 4. When I need to handle customer complaints about shipping errors. 5. Can learn how all products will be shipped according to customers' requirement.
Pros
4 working days 2 Offdays
Cons
Poor medical benefits
Every organisation should maintain policies like Ceva logistics, good culture to of work and lot new things to learn always
Pros
First prior peoples are very supportive and friendly
Cons
yes we have a short breaks
- Receiving, Labelling, Release to pack - Stock taking of all cargo - Ensure all cargo well and properly packed - Strict - Fun working people - Clearing of oil spill - Finding cargos and finishng the task ealier then the given time.
Pros
Bonus