Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur92 reviews
complex corporate structure, good benefit, clean, repetitive day-to-day work, festive celebration, fun fridays
career development, career mobility, able to meet colleagues from other country/region
always give good rewards to employee
oversea trip given every year if meet yearly target

lots of benefits on annual leave, birthday leave

environmental friendly
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hour
Excellent & good environment.Work with talented people. Good benefit and also reward if we can meet the target. I will recommend Citi is a good company
After all, we have to adhere to the policy of 9 hours working period. Need to co-operate as a team to meet Service level agreement (SLA). Overall, it is exciting.
Good working place, colleagues are helpful and knowledgeable. Suitable for fresh graduate, improve your soft and hard skills. Work life not balance. Feel stressed if you cant perform well.
Citi is an excellent place to work, learn and grow. Its an equal opportunity employer and provides a vast range of learning opportunities, cross culture and growth.
Great environment to work and good team play.
Communication.

Collaboration and teamwork.

Problem-solving.

Quality and accuracy of work.

Attendance and dependability.

Ability to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
I've managed the time, follow the cut time to finish task based on timeline given. I've more to productive to gained knowledge and explore new things.
Proper compensation on overtime and bonus. Appreciation should be given to the staff on their hard work. Work life balance should be implemented where employee should not be working for more than working hours. Innovation plus welfare of employee should be in line.
Challenging where you must adapt to many changes. Training in many aspect is provided by the bank. Opportunity to change your job scope within 2 years ( internal transfer).
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
the culture was strict just like a corporate company, as I was an intern there, my manager was a very strict person. they ask you to do work but they wont explain what is the purpose of doing it
A great International & Reputable Company to be working with. One has to always be prepared to face challenges + new SOP's introduced by the Management.
Blessed to be able to intern at such a great company with such a great team. Truly one of the best experiences in my life. Looked forward to seeing everyone everyday!
it was a great opportunity being able to speak to different types of customers and convincing them to listen and act was a challenge yet fruitful when it worked out. The interesting part about the job is the confidence you have when you know well your product and able to convince your customer through a phone call without being physical presence. The difficult part is facing rejection but it builds you eventually which is important.
It's all about relationship building and management in Citi. Once you have established the relationship with the partners anything is possible to be achieved in Citi.
Working for many countries - almost 50 currencies, and work from 6 am to 11 am is very challenging.

However there is overtime pay and sufficient workforce.

There is never an issue of system lagging or long downtime. Procedures is good and dealing with stakeholders is pretty ok too.
Good place to work and challenging. I can learn more about card products and services. I also improve my sales technique and manage to achieve my target always.
I have been working at Citi full-time for over 6 years

Pros

We have good benefits and good training within to take advantage while in company. Flexible work arrangements and relocation policy

Cons

Sometimes too big of a corporation to get procedures changed but can suggest changes anytime.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.
Indeed review is on such a process where we can recollect all our experience we have been in. It helps to get a good knowledge about an individual old process.
Its all about work here..the management needs a lot of improvement especially in listening to the staff's opinion and needs. The benefits given were good. They gave good medical coverage and the paid leaves are a plenty. Overall, you need to really be mentally strong to work here.