How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Citi Employee Reviews for Anti Money Laundering Analyst

Anti Money Laundering Analyst16 reviews
Malaysia16 reviews
After all, we have to adhere to the policy of 9 hours working period. Need to co-operate as a team to meet Service level agreement (SLA). Overall, it is exciting.
Good working place, colleagues are helpful and knowledgeable. Suitable for fresh graduate, improve your soft and hard skills. Work life not balance. Feel stressed if you cant perform well.
Great environment to work and good team play.
Communication.

Collaboration and teamwork.

Problem-solving.

Quality and accuracy of work.

Attendance and dependability.

Ability to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
A great International & Reputable Company to be working with. One has to always be prepared to face challenges + new SOP's introduced by the Management.
Working for many countries - almost 50 currencies, and work from 6 am to 11 am is very challenging.

However there is overtime pay and sufficient workforce.

There is never an issue of system lagging or long downtime. Procedures is good and dealing with stakeholders is pretty ok too.
Good place to work. Good benefits and conducive working environment. Friendly management and team leaders. Colleagues are helpful. Full training provided before doing the job.
If you are a person who likes to consistently learn, CITI is the perfect place. I had awesome leaders. CITI practices equality at all level of staffs.
Citi is a good workplace, which we able to enjoy work life balance. The managers of Citi are helpful and open minded, which we can approach them anytime whenever there’s any issue and they always provide solutions to us promptly. Colleagues are friendly and cheerful, which we can have activities after work.
A classroom that is functioning successfully as a third teacher will be responsive to the children's interests, provide opportunities for children to make their thinking visible, and then foster further learning and engagement.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
contract position
This is my first job. I have learned how to review the pattern of transactions of customer if they potentially involved in Money Laundering activities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
have good team, great workplace, nice leader, less workload but less bonus.little bit favoritism in team (but little only), frequent changing procedure.
Pros
less workload
Cons
less bonus
Good place to work and fun environment.
Can improve on work life balance.

Employee feedback is emphasized.

Transparent HR.
Pros
Good overtime pay
Cons
Short of FTEs
Good place to start working and gain experience. The management has improved and it is great. Flexible with working hours as well.
Flexi working hours is nor redundant for us.fun working with citi eventhouh there is stress. haaoy working day and with friendly manager and being perform very well.
Pros
flexi working hours
Cons
evrything is fine
I like to work there but my passion is for my teaching as I will do my master study part time.
Pros
friendly collegue
Cons
A Bit stress life
Citi is a good company. It has a harmony working environment. Peers are helping each others in problem solving. Citi used to conduct intensive job-related training for its employees to enhance their skill sets. The culture of company are strong hold by management and shared to all employees.