Here to help
Information from Citi:
Citi Employee Reviews for Customer Service Analyst
Customer Service Analyst5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,644 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
-Senior/ Team Lead are very rude and not friendly. Show you temper when you asking question. Senior are not welling to provide guidance or share their experience. All this will make your work become stressful.
company benefit. eg: leave, healthcare, etc
stressful working environment
the working enviroment is citi is quite challenging since the volume of documentation so high and everyday will be assigned equally by team lead to team members and it will be daily task. it will continues will be heavy and stress since some of the documetation need to be open as soon as possible and we have also agreed UAT.
it has been a great experience for me to work at citigroup. I have gained experience on their system usage of titan, Fund transfer integration and even have involved in their UAT testing of system.
meal claim allowance for rm30 when exceed 12 hours working hours
medical health care claim up to rm1000
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Citi reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 17,644 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Citi
- What should you wear to an interview at Citi?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Citi?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Citi? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Citi?4 people answered
- What is the progress of the citi bank3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Citi?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Citi?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Citi?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Citi?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Citi?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Citi Reviews by Job Title