City University

City University Employee Reviews

Career Path - Opportunity to Grow

The management always welcomes internal recruitment for any position in faculty. You need to be committed enough to take a new path and new challenges for future benefits.

Pros

Self Growth

Cons

Workloads. You need to deal with the specific timeframe and dateline.

Good environment and collaboration staff

Excellent Location near LRT Asia Jaya , Good environment , gain a new acknowledgement, very convenient place , friendly staff, good to learn, helpful staff , good security, good life balance ,

Collaborative and fun working environment

The working environment here is healthy and employees are willing to lift up each another to grow in this company. Constant guidance is provided to new employees.

Pros

strategic location

Cons

less benefit for employees

Productive and good place to work

A good and productive place to work. Great circle of colleagues, management and workplace culture. A university with growing recognition. A lot of experience can be gained by working here.

Nice working environment

The workplace culture is good. Friends and team are helping each other. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the job is everyone is shares their visions & missions. This truly creates a family environment where everybody is there for each other.

Pros

Location is near to LRT, the foods is cheaper compared to other locations

Cons

must be multitasking

Productive Workplace

Great place to explore and gain new knowledge. Having good colleagues to work with no stress. They will always be there whenever anyone needs help. Fun working with great people.

Pros

Happy working environment

Cons

Nothing to say

Good teamwork

Great teamwork. The leader is well-versed of their roles and always support whenever the team needs assistance. The remuneration package is based on your experience. Good experience in your job niche comes with a great package.

Good Environment and peers

Overall, enjoying to serve in City University with good environment and people inside. Having fun to work within the staff and students from local or outside.

Pros

Good Management and other department

Cons

Overall good!

Good Colleagues

The staffs are very friendly especially the lecturers and the place is also quite near to LRT. Overall, it's a good place and I have no comments. good

Good working environment with many employee benefits

City University provides a comfortable working environment and is conveniently located near Asia Jaya LRT station. The university provides many benefits for their full-time staff including medical and insurance. The management also encourages staff to upgrade their qualifications by providing education assistance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City University?

Nice experience and comfortable working environment

Close to LRT Asia Jaya and extremely convenient for anyone with access to public transport. Everyone in the faculty is very supportive and very knowledgeable. The working environment is comfortable and the facilities are complete. Workload could be a little overwhelming at times however nothing that can't be overcome with help from colleagues.

Pros

Close to Public Transport, Helpful Colleagues

Cons

Steep Learning Curve

Faculty of Engineering is the best!

Teamwork makes the dream works. The faculty lead by a well-known advisor helped with very helpful and resourceful team leaders and lecturers. Management too has been supportive.

Pros

Center of KL. Ease access for transportation and f&b

Cons

Time management

Good environment and strategic location

More experience in teaching with more subjects. My experience so far is one of pride that I have been able to be apart of my university. The dedication and hard work that has been put into my several years so far has allowed me to succeed in many ways, as well as increasing my self-development skills in teaching. The university is a great place to work and I would suggest it to anyone.

Pros

Strategic location

Cons

Short manpower

Fair salary and supportive seniors

I like my supportive head of department and also the colleagues in the business department. Also I am feeling very grateful because I was able to negotiate the salary that I asked during my interview last June.

Pros

supportive leader

Cons

multi tasking

Productive workplace

Enjoyable working environment with helpful and friendly colleagues.It is a good workplace to start your career and gain as much knowledge as possible.For extra, it is easy to commute by bus or LRT as the station (Asia Jaya) is near the university. Also provide staff parking lot at the building.

Multi Task Experience

Positive relationship between superior-subordinate. Non-competitive and friendly working environment. Learned a lot in City University, Great work environment , worth every stressful experience, creative environment , global exposure

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Everything is fine

Good Experience

City U, is an ideal place to work. Can gain a lot of experience in education and administration. Employees give full cooperation and work diligently. Many programs are offered in various fields that meet the needs of the industry and obtain full Accreditation from MQA and Professional bodies.

Fun workplace and team

Good experience and highly recommended for career development.City University is located at a strategic location and can be reached easily by public transportation. Academic staff are good and dedicated.

Pros

Easy acsess location

Cons

lack of teams

I feel so relax working at City University although it gives a hard time for all the employees to face online

Working environment at City University gives me an immerse pleasure to carry with my daily task/ activities and other important roles as well. Perhaps, I have learnt a lot on managing work on Time, under-pressure and others. Moreover, workplace culture is really catchy and always have the mood to come to attend the workplace.

They are very friendly with the new staff

There is no double standard regarding the old and new staff at City University. Everyone get treated equally. They also can be very helpful if you ever need a hand.

Pros

Have a great cafe

Cons

Parking space

Good environment and collaboration staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• City University