cj century logistics sdn bhd

cj century logistics sdn bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace

Productive and Fun Workplace to work . Good support from management and from all department including branch . Clear workflow. Rarely have an issue at my branch

Fun to work

Sometimes the job will not be that hard because of less shipment and no one will disturb us when we are relaxing but when there's heavy shipment we have to work no matter how long it take even till midnight

Pros

Cons

Good for beginner

1) The management become unfair in treat the employee. 2) The company provide training for those who want to upgrade their knowledge and skill. 3) There is no increment after confirmation.

Fun & good management

8 hours working Good yearly bonus & increments. Shared responsibility with superior for all accounts including making calls, sending SOA & follow up through emails.

Fun And All Staff Very Cooperative

Know new places New Management System Lots Of New Culture. >Hardest part is to search customer address , cant reach customer by call , village area and traffic problem drivers. >My typical day work , off course busy with the driver , helping to search customer address , sorting area for new driver , communicate with them and also keep improvising our FIFO operation.

Cons

Healthcare

CJ Century

1. Very Employee eccentric. 2. Good employee benefit. 3. Management are mixed between Local and Korean due to merging. 4. Messy Operation due to two different management style.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at cj century logistics sdn bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about cj century logistics sdn bhd in popular locations

• cj century logistics sdn bhd