Club Med

Club Med Employee Reviews

Malaysia16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,319 reviews

Fun workplace.

Suit for who want to enjoy their work because there are many workers from other countries. It is a eco and private resort, so the environment are calm and safe.

Pros

Free meals and uniform, good work culture

Cons

Shift work, not muslim friendly

Cool place to learn almost about everything

You should try if you've not. Amazing company. You work your b off but it's all worth it. You'll be exposed multicultural environment where you're expected to be at the top of your game.

Pros

Multicultural, good positive energy

Cons

Can be stressful, you need to learn how to manage

Productive workplace with comfortable ambience

Good management. Comfortable ambience. Kind employers. In club med cherating all Staff will get free meals breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free laundry for uniform and free accommodation with bath. Staff also can use sports conveniences. Comfortable and beautiful view workplace made staff happy doing their tasks.

Pros

Free accommodation, laundry and meals

Cons

Infirmary and sports

Productive and fun work place

Start working at 7.30 am everyday, prepare breakfast for the guests (400-100 pax depend on season). After that start to do afternoon and dinner tapas. 3 pm- 4 pm need to serve afternoon tea (cake, sandwich, crepe,etc). Dinner service need to do live station in front of the coffee house. After 9.30 pm, start cleaning kitchen, do stock check and miseplace for the next day.

Pros

Free hostel and 3 meals

Cons

Long hours, working from morning 7.30 am to 10.30 pm

productive

Good working environment with all a good team player. Everyone willing to help on what you need to achieve housekeeping goals to get a positive feedback from customer.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

time management

Fun place to work

It was a quite fun to work at. You will meet alots of new friends from different countries and you can learn other languages from them. You can enjoy all the facilities during day off.

Pros

Provided meals, accommodation and facilities

Cons

Long working hours

goodplace nice place to work

good class working place .the workers nice to me.then they teach me how to do the works.thecompany in cherating .that is nota company that is hotel 5 star.

Pros

rest

Cons

short breaks

Fun Workplace, Where everyday was different

Most of the job was about communication to guests, interaction, learning about different cultures, staff and guests from all around the world. Managing a team of many nationalities was challenging at times but made me grow up to understand more the team. Early start and late nights would be a typical day but was fun long hours as the guests were happy and enjoying their holidays, this is what was important.

Pros

Free meals and beverage

Cons

Lack of private time

Productive and really enjoyable work place.

The job was very challenging. Management expect perfect rooms but its impossible. Because, there is few problems ⦁ Always shortage of linen ⦁ Building is very old and small rooms ⦁ Maintenance service is very poor ⦁ Not enough equipment ⦁ Low budget high expectation, etc. My Boss is an excellent person. He always try to backup his stuffs (Thank you sir, for your support). My co-workers are very friendly and helpful. Specially, thanks to our company Director. She always support her workers and salary pay on time.

Pros

Canteens foods is very poor

Cons

Off day once a week, Annual leave is available at the time of low occupancy..

An international resort

If you enjoy to stay in the resort whole day and work for facing the people. This is a place for you to go. Although their work culture are quite tiring and stress, but their benefits are really good and you will have 99% chance to work at another resort at oversea after sometimes.

Pros

Accommodation & meals provided

fun workplace

When I worked there, I can gain many experience such as learn to speaking correctly and fluently. I also can comunicate with guest that from different country. Besides, the enviroment and facilities is very good.

Pros

free luncher, dinner and breakfast

Cons

shortbreak, healthcare, hostel

Higly driven staff

Fantastic place of different nationalities coming together and sharing their background experience in the customer service and finding new ways to tackle the service industry in a professional manner.

Pros

Accomodation and meaks provided

Fun workplace

-Observe and monitor children's play activities. -Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits. -Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs. -Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games. -Assist in preparing food for children and serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.

Harsh workplace that trained me mentally and physically

Everyday, it was the same, checking out the number of guest expected and start preparation work according to the number of guests. It was challenging because everyday, the dishes prepared were not the same, and the amount needed to prepare were also different depending on the guests. Everyone works as a team and provides support to one another, to make everyday a success. The most enjoyable part would be when you see the guests compliments the food that was prepared by every single staff there.The one thing that I think was really priceless was the experience and knowledge that I gained here, It really helped me a lot in the future.

Pros

Free meals, Free accommodations, Excellent work experience

Cons

No holidays, No salary, Poor condition of accommodations

My job

As soon as my alarm snooze for the second time, that's the time I will have drag my self out from my comfortable bed and go to work. Unlike the company in the city, if your work start at 9am, you will probable wake up at 7am, get ready in 30 minutes, jam in the traffic for one hour before you reach the work place. Club Med Guilin is a beautiful place to work , from my bed room to my office is 15 minutes by walking, 5 minutes via bike. and on the way to my office, I will pass by a very unique scenery with green grass, flowers, the sound of bugs singing in the park, and fresh air, which you will not get it in the city. The skills that I learned in this company are the skills that I can used for the rest of my life. how wonderful is it in your daily routine if someone come to say" hi how are you, how is your day? are you ok". it could be just a mere pass by conversation, but it feels good that someone actually notice you or care about you. The multicultural environment in this company is the best atmosphere that I ever had in my life by far, which I had learned to respect the values from different country, the language and the communication. have you ever see any general manager or operations director will pop into your office and ask about your day? have you ever have a drink with your general manager or CEO of the company at the bar and talk about something non-work related issues, I think it only exist in this company. I feel so bless in my everyday routine, because my work schedule is very flexible as long as I get my work done on time, the culture in this organisation -

Pros

good accomodation, connections with the guest, get to know people from different countries, meals in the restaurant, travel

Cons

no social security and house funding saving, no job security due to contract ends and no continuos of extension.

Fun all day!!

Meeting lots of great people around the world. Let alone be it your guests or friends. At the end of the day, the people that we work with in a team become our families and our guests become our friends. Great experience!

Pros

Multicultural environment

Cons

Low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Med. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits