Club Med

Malaysia17 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,377 reviews

Productive and really enjoyable work place.

The job was very challenging. Management expect perfect rooms but its impossible. Because, there is few problems ⦁ Always shortage of linen ⦁ Building is very old and small rooms ⦁ Maintenance service is very poor ⦁ Not enough equipment ⦁ Low budget high expectation, etc. My Boss is an excellent person. He always try to backup his stuffs (Thank you sir, for your support). My co-workers are very friendly and helpful. Specially, thanks to our company Director. She always support her workers and salary pay on time.

Pros

Canteens foods is very poor

Cons

Off day once a week, Annual leave is available at the time of low occupancy..

Best place to work as everyone will treat each other like family members.

Best place to work as everyone will treat each other like family members. Free snacks and drinks. Always get free stuff and gift from company. The only problem is huge workload.

Pros

Free snacks, good superior

Cons

Huge workload

Productive workplace with comfortable ambience

Good management. Comfortable ambience. Kind employers. In club med cherating all Staff will get free meals breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free laundry for uniform and free accommodation with bath. Staff also can use sports conveniences. Comfortable and beautiful view workplace made staff happy doing their tasks.

Pros

Free accommodation, laundry and meals

Cons

Infirmary and sports

productive

Good working environment with all a good team player. Everyone willing to help on what you need to achieve housekeeping goals to get a positive feedback from customer.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

time management

Fun place to work

It was a quite fun to work at. You will meet alots of new friends from different countries and you can learn other languages from them. You can enjoy all the facilities during day off.

Pros

Provided meals, accommodation and facilities

Cons

Long working hours

goodplace nice place to work

good class working place .the workers nice to me.then they teach me how to do the works.thecompany in cherating .that is nota company that is hotel 5 star.

Pros

rest

Cons

short breaks

An international resort

If you enjoy to stay in the resort whole day and work for facing the people. This is a place for you to go. Although their work culture are quite tiring and stress, but their benefits are really good and you will have 99% chance to work at another resort at oversea after sometimes.

Pros

Accommodation & meals provided

fun workplace

When I worked there, I can gain many experience such as learn to speaking correctly and fluently. I also can comunicate with guest that from different country. Besides, the enviroment and facilities is very good.

Pros

free luncher, dinner and breakfast

Cons

shortbreak, healthcare, hostel

Harsh workplace that trained me mentally and physically

Everyday, it was the same, checking out the number of guest expected and start preparation work according to the number of guests. It was challenging because everyday, the dishes prepared were not the same, and the amount needed to prepare were also different depending on the guests. Everyone works as a team and provides support to one another, to make everyday a success. The most enjoyable part would be when you see the guests compliments the food that was prepared by every single staff there.The one thing that I think was really priceless was the experience and knowledge that I gained here, It really helped me a lot in the future.

Pros

Free meals, Free accommodations, Excellent work experience

Cons

No holidays, No salary, Poor condition of accommodations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Med. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits