Conduent

Conduent Employee Reviews

Malaysia8 reviews
all good for them - Family culture
love it!

- Always have an activities among employees and company

- Management - hmm just nice!

- Recommend for people who didn't have an experiences
Comrades is so enjoyable
Job scopes are less stress

Management is at average level

Company's location is at the best place

Easy access to public transport
Great environment and management. Supportive teamwork and every work was easy to settled because of trainings that has been provided and always have training everytime new issues arrived. Tough part was from customers end but again, can be properly managed due to good teamwork and also team leader.
Pros
Fun environment, weekend off
Cons
Night shift
Busy with workload.Learned about scheduling an classes, learn about report and how to communicate via email. Supportive management. Friendly and fun. Nothing hardest if we learn the job and do it with full of your heart. Complete the task on time and team outing.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short Break
What I really loved while working here was they colleagues were really helpful (at least for my team) and were always willing to help anytime when asked. I also loved that my team always value my opinion and questions.
The cons people would say is the rules - it is too childish. But if you've work as Customer Service in any bank, you'll realize how the house rules are nothing. You cannot use your phone on the floor, you have strict 15 minutes short break (before and after lunch), only 1 hour lunch and communication email on your Start Shift, Break and End Shift. Productivity is quite a hassle since some of the team, you might have onshore management (from US), which will be super picky and strict on your leave, your whereabouts and your productivity. It just that, if you have a bond with your team, you will find working wasn't so hard. After some time, you might find the night working hours (since you'll be working US hours) is a bit tedious and cause your normal life to be changed abruptly and weekend feels shorter. You'll be working on Malaysia's leave but you'll get replacement leave for it.
Pros
No jammed (since you'll be working night shift), Bright work place, Team activity.
Cons
Less place to eat during lunch hour, hard to find parking at 8.00 pm.
Since it's my first job , i've learn alot about how to work in a company and also i've improve alot from working on the company. Overall it is a good experience
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Short breaks
Good leadership and great team to work with. A platform to learn on corporate management and also practices open door policy in employee management. Established company globally and recognised.
Pros
Great team
Cons
No increments
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Conduent?