Cornerstone Realty

Cornerstone Realty Employee Reviews

Not work life balance

Salary is just everage, don't have encouragement. Not a good company to work in. Don't have career advancement. No increment, bonus is not up to expectation.

Wonderful owner. Very helpful, and hands on in all matters Real Estate!

Wonderful owner! Management is approachable, empathetic, yet, professional. Great culture! If you're looking for a reputable broker, set up an appointment w Adel Reyes!

Pros

Hands on broker. Honest. Great work life balance. Great culture.

Great company to work for.

For the most part working for Cornerstone Realty was a great experience. I would still be working for them had they not started selling the properties off .

Pros

Ability to work independant

Cons

Properties were being sold and lack of communication.

NO Opinon

Good company to work for, just don't let you do your job. Been in Property Management for a long time know my job and feel sometimes not allowed to do my job.

Pros

Health Benefits great pay

Cons

Micro Manage

Peaceful atmosphere

A family run business which encourages family first. You're simply expected to do your job, they're not looking over your shoulder or cracking a whip. Open door feel so you can ask if assistance is needed. Their systems are outdated which created the hardest part of my job and I would often need to pull the hard file to access needed information due to limited access to Yardi Genesis but they are making the changes needed to adjust to today's needs...recently adding a website. This commercial property management company represents their owners needs appropriately and timely. Most tenants have leases dating back 25+ years which clearly states tenants are well taken care of along with the properties they lease.

Pros

Uncomplicated environment with loyal tenants and owners, friendly coworkers and owners

Cons

Need latest yardi system and access for all employees, communication often lacked

The company expected you to work independantly and meet all deadlines. Intolerant when it came to tardiness or a personal day needed.

I worked hard with little guidance. Expected to produce with no margin for error. Enjoyed the opportunity to select the tax program that I then used to prepare corporate and some personal tax returns which added variety to my work load.

Pros

Close to my home and a private office.

Cons

Difficult to take a day off.

great place

one of first jobs at a real estate company, slow but moderate place to work. great boss, i enjoyed working at a real estate even though i should have work towards being an agent or broker. lots of work but great rewards.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no health care

Enjoyed working there.

It was a good job for me at this time of my life, I have some disabilities and it was a job that I could do, I was dismissed due to my boss wanting to hire a former employee back that she really liked working with.

Pros

Worked fpr good people.

Cons

No benifits and low pay

Workplace

It was a great company to work for 20 years ago. I ahve no idea if they are even still in business. It was fun back in the day with free rent and they paid all of your utilites as well.

I can't say enough

I loved the work environment with Cornerstone Realty, they showed compassion when needed, and really cared about their people. Knew you by name when they called, or came to your property. Wanted to know how your family was doing. Showed pride in life work balance.

Brilliant People

This is a fast-paced and active real estate firm. Hard working and smart team that is nimble, fair, honest and disciplined in their approach to acquiring and managing real estate.

Pros

Brilliant leadership

Cons

Small company

Loved working here. The Broker is very nice

I have worked here for a very long time. I will always hang my license here and continue to work for this company. The people are professional and the Broker gets things done. Great people to work with.

Awesome Folks

Wonderful experience for Cornerstone. Management that truly cares about employees. Employees really pull together and give customers a wonderful and stress free experience.

Administative Asst to property manager

I was the asst to the property manager, i collected rents, made bank deposits, accounts payable and receivable, customer service, lease agreements, construction bookkeeping.

Pros

We were like a family

Cons

Had to leave to change to medical field

A really great organization to work with.

I very much enjoyed my association with Cornerstone, particularly that with the top management and the residents and potential residents. I worked with them for quite a long time and profited greatly from that span of time with increasing rewards and the expansion of my responsibilities over that time.

Great real estate company

Cornerstone Realty offers the highest commission splits in the valley. They offer continuing education and training as well as a strong mentoring program for new agents.

Excellent Property Management Company

Learned a lot due to a lot of training provided by the company. Very busy filling in the vacancy rates.

Pros

Excellent benefits and trainings.

Cons

Work on weekends.

No longer around

This company was good to get my foot in the door.. lots of mandatory training meetings and changes. Company is no longer around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cornerstone Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Cornerstone Realty
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?